1 month subscription with 1 connection for only $3 USD😃

Can you sign me up. If Lava has USA and Canadian, I will take two subscriptions.
Hi rick we're not allowed to give trial until until new year nut don't worry I'll get back to you after 😊

Hi rick we're not allowed to give trial until until new year nut don't worry I'll get back to you after 😊
I am not interested in a trial. I talked to Husham and he explained it to me. I am
only concerned about the channels for Canada and the USA.
If they are available with Lava I will take two subscriptions.
Thanks.

I am not interested in a trial. I talked to Husham and he explained it to me. I am
only concerned about the channels for Canada and the USA.
If they are available with Lava I will take two subscriptions.
Thanks.
Oh i see yes Lava TV is available in Canada and USA and also Lava TV is now as good as OTT😊

I think, I posted my inquiry on the wrong thread. I am interested in getting 1 subscription. No worries, I am in the USA.

May_C, thank you for helping me get 2 Lava subscriptions.
With the expertise of Hasham, I have one working just fine.
It has a little bit of a different EPG, but can easily get used to it.
Can you tell me though, what is the difference in packages and
prices in the ott premium and Thanos packages.
For anyone who reads this post, You cannot get a better deal for
watching quality tv anywhere for $3.00.

Thanks again May_C for your time.

May_C, thank you for helping me get 2 Lava subscriptions.
With the expertise of Hasham, I have one working just fine.
It has a little bit of a different EPG, but can easily get used to it.
Can you tell me though, what is the difference in packages and
prices in the ott premium and Thanos packages.
For anyone who reads this post, You cannot get a better deal for
watching quality tv anywhere for $3.00.

Thanks again May_C for your time.
Hi 1st of all you're welcome 😊 Honestly our team are working Lava TV to be as good as OTT.And about our newest Thanos TV 💎Diamond Special💎 You will get 1 connection of OTT and 3 connections of Lava TV for $25 US for 1 month. Good for up to 4 TV’s! 😀

Hi 1st of all you're welcome 😊 Honestly our team are working Lava TV to be as good as OTT.And about our newest Thanos TV 💎Diamond Special💎 You will get 1 connection of OTT and 3 connections of Lava TV for $25 US for 1 month. Good for up to 4 TV’s! 😀
I have ott in my Husham box,what do you get with the service. How much is it without the three lava connections, Thanks

I have ott in my Husham box,what do you get with the service. How much is it without the three lava connections, Thanks
I’ll DM you

I have the Lavabox tv app in my Husham box. It works great.
How do I download it into my other android box. Thanks
I’ll add that info to your DM 😉

Back
Top Bottom