Games Masters IPTV

Am I crazy or did i just wake up to ALL my CBS channels Gone?? You know, the network that the SUPER BOWL is on tonight??
I went to the main channels list to check -- there's a "SuperBowl" category there now, with several stations. Clicked on CBS Los Angeles and it's playing.

I went to the main channels list to check -- there's a "SuperBowl" category there now, with several stations. Clicked on CBS Los Angeles and it's playing.
I see that but im wondering what the reasoning is.. so local cbs channels dont buffer tonight perhaps? its takes me over an hour to set up my favorites in iptv smarters and you cant reshuffle so now all the cbs channels will be at the very bottom.. annoying.. i guess there are worse problems in this world

Been having issues with a bunch of channels the last few weeks. But now it's not working at all.

Anyone else having the same issue? The server going down is nothing new but wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue (or if it is just me).

Been having issues with a bunch of channels the last few weeks. But now it's not working at all.

Anyone else having the same issue? The server going down is nothing new but wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue (or if it is just me)

Multiple reports of issues.

No issues here whatsoever except for the fact the local CBS stations were removed during the Super Bowl.
Even buffering has been very minimal.

Customer service got back to and fixed the problem. Only took a day. Much appreciated. Those experiencing this problem, please check to see if support has fixed your service.

So, what's the cut off point of giving up if we don't hear anything from customer service, even though we've paid, but it shows the service as expired. I've been grandfathered in monthly for a long time now, but I'd be willing to pay the extra for a new account because the service has been working fine and ive been happy with the service until now. At this point, just waiting to find out if anyone has their expired service working again and customer service actually exists, but I'm open to starting a new account if it would guarantee getting the service back.

Last edited:
From what I gathered if you made a recent payment in the last 10 or so days the automated script did not reset your account as being active but does show you as not having an active invoice. That's what appears has happened to my account and I put in a ticket to have the account reset to match the billing. We'll see what happens.

This is a good reason why you should have a backup if you don't have one already I suggest you find one.

My account was resolved and reset overnight and is working with no issues. Make sure you login to the portal and check your ticket if you don't see an email.

PDS Live has two sister billing sites though I have no idea what the 3rd is called. The 2nd site offers a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual options; however, you want save any more money than if you stay with the monthly service. Like PDS, they do offer multi-connections at varying price points. It uses the same exact server as PDS. I have five connections; two with PDS Live dating back to the TPK days and this one, three connections I added since the middle of last year. Their services have been terrific for a few months now; absolutely no issues.
You have a good setup with PDS Live and its companion billing sites. Multiple connections and stable service are essential for ongoing streaming enjoyment.Magic 8 ball online

You have a good setup with PDS Live and its companion billing sites. Multiple connections and stable service are essential for ongoing streaming enjoyment. and bet in https://melbet-tn.com/ar/mobile
Oh, I get where you're coming from. With PDS Live and similar platforms, the key really lies in ensuring your network is up to the task. You want to look into a robust router that can handle multiple connections without breaking a sweat. Also, consider investing in a good VPN service if you're streaming content from various regions. It's not just about the hardware though; regular maintenance like updating firmware and checking for any service outages is crucial. Keep an eye on your bandwidth usage too, especially during peak hours.

The buffering on sporting events, in this case the NCAA Tournament, is Insufferable.. too many subscribers, not enough working servers to handle the load, gamemaster

Back
Top Bottom