Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, GM reporting db issue on the panel and the service is not working..wondering how to access the discord to stay in touch and up to date.

Game masters are refusing to give anyone a discord link anymore.

I literally have no idea what brought this on.
I'm going to ask again. For the discord link for you guys but I believe that they will activate it for one user at a time. And change the code

But no harm of asking.

Last edited:
I understand load of you asking me for another equivalent IPTV service
I'm sorry I don't usually do that
But Until further notice as I understand game masters have stopped selling and discord chats.

Use sapphire. They sell from 5$ month

Just no VOD with Thier service at the moment

I'm going to ask again. For the discord link for you guys but I believe that they will activate it for one user at a time. And change the code

But no harm of asking.
[/QUOT

But no harm of asking.

I am a single mother stuck inside with the corona virus. Joined Gamemaster a little while ago. I am finding I need some support but don;t know where to find it as my picture keeps spinning. Any help would be appreciated.

I am a single mother stuck inside with the corona virus. Joined Gamemaster a little while ago. I am finding I need some support but don;t know where to find it as my picture keeps spinning. Any help would be appreciated.
I wish I can give you their discord link to talk to them. But I can try to help you my self with little information

So one
They have support ticket which they want people to submit ticket
Two pictuer problems usually means they have a problems for that channel. Report here the channel so we can maybe report it to them
Also. Just to be sure you have good internet connection. Make sure you reboot router as a quick fix

I will submit a better fix for WiFi and network connection here

I wish I can give you their discord link to talk to them. But I can try to help you my self with little information

So one
They have support ticket which they want people to submit ticket
Two pictuer problems usually means they have a problems for that channel. Report here the channel so we can maybe report it to them
Also. Just to be sure you have good internet connection. Make sure you reboot router as a quick fix

I will submit a better fix for WiFi and network connection here

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom