Games Masters IPTV

Anyone needing epg, try m3u4u, it's free. i got epg for close to 95% of GM live us,uk and ca channels plus international channels too.
Dude! That is slick! I knew there had to be something like this out there for US viewers. Thank you so much for putting it out there. I can finally see what's on! It works perfectly in Tivimate and its way better then Mayfair Guide, and free! Thank you, Thank you!!

I’m looking to stay with them but have no contact I used a reseller through discord and his site has been down in due this week, it was my secondary for sports but everything else it was my main I’m hoping I can find a new way of keeping the service.

can you imagine what it was like everyday for gmaster when discord was live?, panic, conspiracies,trolls,axe grinders, idiots and the innocent newbies?
Didn't visit Discord often, but when I did, I was one of the innocent newbies. Hahahahahaha!!! But you're right. There were some real cranky pants on there, both members and moderators.

need new service any suggestions game master let me down after six years will not respond to emails paid invoice on June 14 now I cannot login or receive any information from them about what’s going on if anybody knowsLet me know

Anyone needing epg, try m3u4u, it's free. i got epg for close to 95% of GM live us,uk and ca channels plus international channels too.
How do you get one please, as I tried the web site it's too complicated for a non technical guy. Please help with steps if possible. Regards

Last edited:
Dude! That is slick! I knew there had to be something like this out there for US viewers. Thank you so much for putting it out there. I can finally see what's on! It works perfectly in Tivimate and its way better then Mayfair Guide, and free! Thank you, Thank you!!
you are welcome dude..glad to be of help.. have a nice day... 🙏👍

I’m looking to stay with them but have no contact I used a reseller through discord and his site has been down in due this week, it was my secondary for sports but everything else it was my main I’m hoping I can find a new way of keeping the service.
dm'd

the gamers.service website doesn't work, my subscription is up, is there anything else i can do to renew my subscription
Site came back yesterday

As of 0711 CDT USA, the live service is working perfectly, including the EPG. I do not need GM to provide VOD. With sports mostly gone, the only time I watch live TV is Washington Journal on C-Span while getting ready and this service is the only one I've ever used where c-span works consistently well.

Is there a web browser URL active at this time? Thanks.

Is GMaster still in business or Are they done ?! Or do you think they will be coming back let me know soon as possible need my Iptv!?

Can someone dm Me the new url For game master thank you William Avery I Lost mine I don’t know how just happened please send

Back
Top Bottom