SMART IPTV App

LeviWyatt

Forgive my ignorance as this is all still a bit new to me. I have now subscribed to a couple of services and I am using a web browser on my laptop and also the SMART IPTV app on my Samsung TV. My thoughts are that the SMART IPTV app is better when it is working properly but it can be really temperamental and am always having to re-install etc. My question is should I get a box (no idea what I am talking about!) that I plug in to my TV. Will this me more reliable and quicker to load the channels? I am just wanting to watch football to be honest. Can anyone recommend a box? Is a Fire Stick a good one? Any advice would be much appreciated.https://discord.software/ https://omegle.onl/ vshare

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance as this is all still a bit new to me. I have now subscribed to a couple of services and I am using a web browser on my laptop and also the SMART IPTV app on my Samsung TV. My thoughts are that the SMART IPTV app is better when it is working properly but it can be really temperamental and am always having to re-install etc. My question is should I get a box (no idea what I am talking about!) that I plug in to my TV. Will this me more reliable and quicker to load the channels? I am just wanting to watch football to be honest. Can anyone recommend a box? Is a Fire Stick a good one? Any advice would be much appreciated.
It all comes down to the playlist you are using. Is it free or a paid list.

Free you will get lots of issues
Paid you should be ok if the paid server is good

Also maybe your Samsung tv has removed smart IPTV so only install new version via usb or move on to another app like netiptv

Last edited:
puuuuh too much arabic Channels bro.well done, I am interested only in Bein and sky sports. Is there another option to help? definitely I've subscribe for 6 months. Thx
that list I sent you n.. not arabic only
there USA , Canada, UK and more
I think you skipped

yeah I found Sports IPTV. I still have the smart app on my Samsung and turned off updates as you said. How can I subscribe and sent money? PayPal should be ok or not?

bein / sky sports
ALL in sapphire
5 $ a month subscription link - Portal Home - UNIVERSAL SAPPHIRE

Listed on that website ..
Why do people make so difficult by skipping clearly written down information IS BEYOND ME

Back
Top Bottom