What is the best VPN for IPTV

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
I know this is a common question
What VPN are you using?
and what country are you in?

Currently using IPVANISH has become more and more problematic for some users
I am using Surfshare but I Need to know what you are using that is working for you for IPTV

So far the free version of supervpn seemed ok. And worked well.

Vut has loads of ads.
I couldn't even find it in the Play Store. Gave up. I'll try others.

When you say appstore. re you refering to iPhone ?
Or apple
No, the Google Store on that little new ONN box I'm trying out. I see it on the phone on iOS

Tried supervpn on my android phone. Worked well. Need to do fully check it during game times

Couldn't find it on the app store or my android TV or other devices.

For a free VPN it is really good. But not available for all devices.

Tried supervpn on my android phone. Worked well. Need to do fully check it during game times

Couldn't find it on the app store or my android TV or other devices.

For a free VPN it is really good. But not available for all devices.
Confirmed
I'm going to o look for the apk for this and see if I can install on FireStick

Shame on other devices.
It seems we still need to find out for apple and Linux and smart TVs
And so on.

If anyone has suggestions please share

I'll try it on a Cube or Maxstick if I can get an apk for it. I'm frankly baffled why I can't find it in the Google store on that silly ONN.
I'm quite willing to take on and pay for a quality product as I've mentioned. I continue to indicate to you all that here I am not having issues (now) with throttling or geolocation problems, so my usage has been limited. Comments are made for example that Nord is NOT for IPTV and I read articles to the contrary. What makes a VPN IPTV capable as opposed to another that is or isn't? I've tried the free Award, it works, I've tried the Proton through my email account it works. Are any free really good? I got the Nord w/my Malwarebytes effectively free on six devices. Doesn't matter. If it's show I need Surfshark for a couple of bucks a month and it's fast as hell I'm in. That's the other thing. As I mentioned the other day there have been a lot of 'demos' of super-speed VPNs claiming to make them the best. I like to analyze and compare to make intelligent decisions. One thing I'm seeing with these products is confusing and inconsistent information. Color me a willing student.

I have tried so many in the past, IP Vanish, Express (my last), Nord to name a few. Had major issues with buffering and looping. Was told to try Surfshark, did with the same results. Was then told to "Change protocol to open VPN TCP" - major game changer so far.

I'm sorry I'm not in the mood to look at all these different vpns. So far the smart choice is surfshark for my firestick but I have to enable openvpn protocol to avoid buffering

I also installed surfshark on my Husham 3.0 box and I had to enable the open VPN to avoid buffer

Back
Top Bottom