VPN for streaming live tv

barburemil

Hi ! Can you recommend a VPN service that works live tv streaming channels from firestick ? I tested a few and ... do not work ( buffering ) !

Thanks for the reply ! So .IPVanish makes me "hidden" (you know what I mean) when I stream US TV channels live on firestick ?

NordVPN
Express VPN
IPVanish
SurfShark

are all good if you're in the USA. All offer some type of free trial for at least a few days

Last edited:
NordVPN
Express VPN
IPVarnish
SurfShark

are all good if you're in the USA. All offer some type of free trial for at least a few days
whats IPVARNISH hehe ;)

tested NORd. dint like it
express - works but ( not sure why I still get buffering sometimes ) very good for Netflix for sure
surfshark .. didn't work to avoid buffering 100%

IPVANISH ( not ipVaRnish ;) ) Is good in one thing that I don't get buffering PERIOD.. that's the reason I like them and recommend them..
They are not as cheap as the rest but for sure WORKS and Hide you and even works with Netflix

Best part there new software have VPN tunning.. I love it

I've tried them all I had IPVanish for over a year. It was good but they added a bunch of more servers and speeds got VERY slow.

Switched to Nord and its been GREAT some of the fastest speeds I've seen.

I like how they're not based in the US also

Hi, I also used this VPN. but it's not good.
I updated the link to work with surfshark now. It is much better. Use the link

To get discount

whats IPVARNISH hehe ;)

tested NORd. dint like it
express - works but ( not sure why I still get buffering sometimes ) very good for Netflix for sure
surfshark .. didn't work to avoid buffering 100%

IPVANISH ( not ipVaRnish ;) ) Is good in one thing that I don't get buffering PERIOD.. that's the reason I like them and recommend them..
They are not as cheap as the rest but for sure WORKS and Hide you and even works with Netflix

Best part there new software have VPN tunning.. I love it
Good day just wondering if you still recommend IPVANISH , using NORD with no issues really . My subscription is about over and would like to give another a try . Cheers 🇨🇦

Good day just wondering if you still recommend IPVANISH , using NORD with no issues really . My subscription is about over and would like to give another a try . Cheers 🇨🇦
No not ipvanish. I updated my link to point to surfshark discount now

Good evening Dr. Husham just wondering why you switched from IPvanish to Surfshark . Used IPvanish for a month and it worked well for me but I'm currently testing Surfshark for 7 days . Would like to hear your input . Cheers mate 🇨🇦

Ipvanish was good. However now under new management. They are using less and less good VPN servers.

For example buffering in IPVANISH is so common in major states such as California and New York.
lao ipvanish is very limited in Africa
And Australia

Asia also is a big problem when using ipvanish.

I had to search for best one and faster one.

Surfshark seems to do the trick.

I also wrote an entire article about all this but ipvanish begged me not to publish so the article is still in draft. But I told them I will not promote them anymore

Ipvanish was good. However now under new management. They are using less and less good VPN servers.

For example buffering in IPVANISH is so common in major states such as California and New York.
lao ipvanish is very limited in Africa
And Australia

Asia also is a big problem when using ipvanish.

I had to search for best one and faster one.

Location Changer Software for iPhone seems to do the trick.

I also wrote an entire article about all this but ipvanish begged me not to publish so the article is still in draft. But I told them I will not promote them anymore
I'm planning to buy a VPN next month. I'm interested in knowing what the best VPN's are So, tell me, what vpn do YOU use? Will you keep on using it when your subscription expires? Why or why not? You can obviously name vpn's you don't use.

Back
Top Bottom