Premium package access

timtimm

Bought premium package and i have no access. When try and unlock it doesn't recognize my email and password.

Bought premium package and i have no access. When try and unlock it doesn't recognize my email and password.
Where or how did you purchase premium? What device are you trying to unlock premium on? Did you use your GMail email address or another email? You didn’t give enough information for us to help you.

I did the same thing yesterday. Used TVMate Companion, used my Gmail. Using Firestick 4K. Premium does not work either

In the Settings/About I see my account, version 4.6.1 ...
When I go to the Unlock, I see Next, Logout, Cancel, but none are selectable. The Premium is unavailable.

It seems that the Trial free for so many days does not work. Should I just cancel? I wrote to the developer, answer pending.

Last edited:
I did the same thing yesterday. Used TVMate Companion, used my Gmail. Using Firestick 4K. Premium does not work either

In the Settings/About I see my account, version 4.6.1 ...
When I go to the Unlock, I see Next, Logout, Cancel, but none are selectable. The Premium is unavailable.

It seems that the Trial free for so many days does not work. Should I just cancel? I wrote to the developer, answer pending.
If you can see your account..then you are already logged in. If you weren’t..there wouldn’t be any TiviMate account listed in the About section.

If you are expecting to see channels..you have to buy an IPTV subscription as well. You would add a playlist then and be all set.

TiviMate is only a player. Unlocking premium only gives you access to additional functions that the unpaid version doesn’t offer as well as the ability to have more than 1 playlist.

If you can see your account..then you are already logged in. If you weren’t..there wouldn’t be any TiviMate account listed in the About section.

If you are expecting to see channels..you have to buy an IPTV subscription as well. You would add a playlist then and be all set.

TiviMate is only a player. Unlocking premium only gives you access to additional functions that the unpaid version doesn’t offer as well as the ability to have more than 1 playlist.
I am new but not that new. :) I have subscription but the problem is that I do not have the PREMIUM TiViMate! The Unlock Premium is still there, and I have no access to the Primium features as EPG settings and such. Also when I am am trying to play Series the Unlock Premium is displayed. Is this not TiVi are you saying?

I am new but not that new. :) I have subscription but the problem is that I do not have the PREMIUM TiViMate! The Unlock Premium is still there, and I have no access to the Primium features as EPG settings and such. Also when I am am trying to play Series the Unlock Premium is displayed. Is this not TiVi are you saying?
But you said you could see your account in the About section. If your email account is showing in the About section that means you are logged in.
Go to the Companion App where you purchased your subscription and see if your device is showing up there. If it is..you are logged in.
If it isn’t showing up but your email is showing up in the About section..I would delete the TiviMate app and reinstall it. Then try logging into premium again in TiviMate. Make sure if you are using a VPN..it is turned off when logging in. See if that helps. Use this short code in the Downloader app for TiviMate 4.6.1 :

But you said you could see your account in the About section. If your email account is showing in the About section that means you are logged in.
Go to the Companion App where you purchased your subscription and see if your device is showing up there. If it is..you are logged in.
If it isn’t showing up but your email is showing up in the About section..I would delete the TiviMate app and reinstall it. Then try logging into premium again in TiviMate. Make sure if you are using a VPN..it is turned off when logging in. See if that helps. Use this short code in the Downloader app for TiviMate 4.6.1 :
Thank you for the suggestions. I uninstalled and re-install TiViMate ==> same result. I uninstalled and deleted the .apk file, downloaded the last version using the code you provided, under Unlock Premium enterd the accountinfo (email and password), it shows in the About ==> same result. I have no access to the Premium version, no features available, Parental Control included. I am reluctant to keep the so called trial to run out and than pay for something is not working in Trial. Anyone has any suggestions? The programs works EPG is present, only TiViMate Premium is not working.

Thank you for the suggestions. I uninstalled and re-install TiViMate ==> same result. I uninstalled and deleted the .apk file, downloaded the last version using the code you provided, under Unlock Premium enterd the accountinfo (email and password), it shows in the About ==> same result. I have no access to the Premium version, no features available, Parental Control included. I am reluctant to keep the so called trial to run out and than pay for something is not working in Trial. Anyone has any suggestions? The programs works EPG is present, only TiViMate Premium is not working.
You didn’t say if your device was showing up in the Companion App.
Did you grant the app its permissions in the Amazon Settings?
Have you tried rebooting your router and then rebooting your Firestick?

Back
Top Bottom