Favorites

AP4

Looking for some help twice now in the past few days all channels I have saved in favorites or groups I have created disappear no channels show up in those groups so have to redo favorites etc. Don't think it is my IPTV provider as it's not happening on my other TV both are set up the same with tivimate. Is there a setting perhaps that I have wrong which is deleting channels in these groups? Thx

I can't help you i'm afraid, But after you have sorted out all your favourites/ groups again make a backup, that way all your settings will be saved and the next time it happens you just use the backup. But somebody on this forum will possibly have the answer to your problem.

I can't help you i'm afraid, But after you have sorted out all your favourites/ groups again make a backup, that way all your settings will be saved and the next time it happens you just use the backup. But somebody on this forum will possibly have the answer to your problem.
Will do thank you

Looking for some help twice now in the past few days all channels I have saved in favorites or groups I have created disappear no channels show up in those groups so have to redo favorites etc. Don't think it is my IPTV provider as it's not happening on my other TV both are set up the same with tivimate. Is there a setting perhaps that I have wrong which is deleting channels in these groups? Thx
This may not be happening to your other tv as the playlist may have not been updated yet.

Your provider could be changing their source for their channels and this will cause them to disappear from favorites.

Or your provider could be adding channels or removing them and cause the channel to now be listed differently than it was before.

Also..you have "show channels from hidden groups" on, right? If you select your favorites and then hide the group afterwards..that will cause them to disappear as well.

This may not be happening to your other tv as the playlist may have not been updated yet.

Your provider could be changing their source for their channels and this will cause them to disappear from favorites.

Or your provider could be adding channels or removing them and cause the channel to now be listed differently than it was before.

Also..you have "show channels from hidden groups" on, right? If you select your favorites and then hide the group afterwards..that will cause them to disappear as well.
Thanks for the explanation much appreciated

Hello a question on a different topic I've set up and use tivimate premium no problem on multiple firesticks just upgraded from my android device but I'm trying to set up for a friend on their firestick and have setup basic tivimate all works but they are on Apple devices and I can't find a way to get the tivimate app to upgrade them and can't upgrade directly from firestick any suggestions? Thanks Anthony

Hello a question on a different topic I've set up and use tivimate premium no problem on multiple firesticks just upgraded from my android device but I'm trying to set up for a friend on their firestick and have setup basic tivimate all works but they are on Apple devices and I can't find a way to get the tivimate app to upgrade them and can't upgrade directly from firestick any suggestions? Thanks Anthony
The easiest way is on an Android phone (or tablet) using TiviMate Companion app from Google Play Store:

It doesn’t necessarily have to be their own phone. If you have an Android phone..you could do it for them.

If that’s not possible..then they would have to use a PC. They would need to download BlueStacks on their PC (which is an Android emulator)..then sign in to Google..then go to the Google Play Store and download TiviMate Companion..and complete their registration and purchase that way.

That’s why using an Android phone or tablet is sooo much easier.

The easiest way is on an Android phone (or tablet) using TiviMate Companion app from Google Play Store:

It doesn’t necessarily have to be their own phone. If you have an Android phone..you could do it for them.

If that’s not possible..then they would have to use a PC. They would need to download BlueStacks on their PC (which is an Android emulator)..then sign in to Google..then go to the Google Play Store and download TiviMate Companion..and complete their registration and purchase that way.

That’s why using an Android phone or tablet is sooo much easier.
Thanks i did try it from my android phone and it doesn't let me says something like this account already associated with another account boy Apple is a pain. I will have her try the Bluestacks option you mentioned or maybe I will try to do it for her from my wife's android phone and see if that works. Thanks for the advise have a good day.

Thanks i did try it from my android phone and it doesn't let me says something like this account already associated with another account boy Apple is a pain. I will have her try the Bluestacks option you mentioned or maybe I will try to do it for her from my wife's android phone and see if that works. Thanks for the advise have a good day.
It’s giving you that message because of your email being associated with TiviMate. You would need to remove your email from your phone (temporarily) that is associated with your TiviMate account 1st. You can always add it back after you have completed the purchase for their TiviMate premium.

Thanks i got it to work with my wife's phone and it's all set up but I'll note that re my phone email set up if I have to do it again. Thanks appreciate your help!

Thanks i got it to work with my wife's phone and it's all set up but I'll note that re my phone email set up if I have to do it again. Thanks appreciate your help!
Awesome! Glad you and your friends are all squared away. You’re welcome! 😉

Back
Top Bottom