Problems Logging Error

letriciawhite

I'm trying to use the Xstream code login

I'm confused on what information is supposed to be used for the following:

Server Address
User name
Password

For the server address do I used my wifi login information? If not wifi, what information to I need to enter.

Same for username & password what information do I use for both.

I'm trying to use the Xstream code login

I'm confused on what information is supposed to be used for the following:

Server Address
User name
Password

For the server address do I used my wifi login information? If not wifi, what information to I need to enter.

Same for username & password what information do I use for both.
Are you trying to add a playlist? If so..you get that information after you sign up with an IPTV service. They will email you that with your credentials.
If you choose to go with a provider on our forum..they will private message you that information after you pay for the service or go with a trial sub.

Are you trying to add a playlist? If so..you get that information after you sign up with an IPTV service. They will email you that with your credentials.
If you choose to go with a provider on our forum..they will private message you that information after you pay for the service or go with a trial sub.
Yes, I'm trying to add a playlist. I've received my login credentials from my IPTV Services problem. I have the username & password but what server address do I uses

I

Yes, I'm trying to add a playlist. I've received my login credentials from my IPTV Services problem. I have the username & password but what server address do I uses

I
They should have given you a server url as well or a link to download their own hardcoded app. Double check your email from them or open a ticket on their portal and ask for their server url.

Ok, let me double check that.... however just to be clear I DON'T have to use my wifi for the server address
No! It’s the server url your IPTV company gave you for their playlist.

Ok, I received a link to download to my firstick is that same link to use
No. Type that link into the Downloader app and click “Go”. It will automatically download their own app that will most likely only need username and password.

No. Type that link into the Downloader app and click “Go”. It will automatically download their own app that will most likely only need username and password.
Yes, everything has bee. Downloaded successfully on the firestick and it's working good.
However the problem is trying to connect it to tivimate.

Yes, everything has bee. Downloaded successfully on the firestick and it's working good.
However the problem is trying to connect it to tivimate.
You still need the XTreme Codes server url for TiviMate. Open a ticket on the portal where you got your subscription from and ask for it.

Back
Top Bottom