Unable to Purchase Premium

Razor

I am trying to purchase Premium on Tivi Companion on Android Box. I get to payment method.
IMG_2718.jpeg
I select PayPal and goes to this screen
IMG_2719.jpeg
I select Paypal and it goes back to first Screen, I cannot get to authorize screen to purchase.
Please help

I am trying to purchase Premium on Tivi Companion on Android Box. I get to payment method.
View attachment 2564
I select PayPal and goes to this screen
View attachment 2565
I select Paypal and it goes back to first Screen, I cannot get to authorize screen to purchase.
Please help
Instead of trying to use the Companion app on your Android box..download the TiviMate Companion app onto an Android phone. If you have PayPal on your phone..the purchase should go thru then.

Don't have Android Phone !! I thought the purpose of the companion app is to register and purchase Tivi Premium?

Don't have Android Phone !! I thought the purpose of the companion app is to register and purchase Tivi Premium?
Android boxes can just buy the subscription on Google Play Store. The TiviMate Companion app was designed for purchasing premium TiviMate for devices that don’t have access to the Google Play Store like Amazon Firesticks and Cubes.
If you don’t plan on using it on any Amazon devices..then just purchase the subscription on the Google Play Store.

For an Android box you would click Unlock Premium in TiviMate. Create an account. Chose which subscription you want (yearly or lifetime). And purchase. Your payment will be taken from the payment form you have in Google Play Store.

To purchase thru the Companion app..you have to do it thru an Android device such as Android phone or tablet.

Or you can use Bluestacks on a computer as well.

I have tried both Companion and trying to unlock in TiviMate...same result. Can't get past selecting PayPal

I have tried both Companion and trying to unlock in TiviMate...same result. Can't get past selecting PayPal
Do you have PayPal listed as a form of payment on your account in the Google Play Store?

Yes, see second image
Check the Google Play Store and make sure your PayPal account is linked and you don’t have any messages for issues with your PayPal account. Having a security key turned on can do that.

Or try adding PayPal account again in Google Play Store. Put this into an address bar in your web browser:
play.google.com/store/account
Click payment methods. Edit payment methods and delete PayPal. Then Add PayPal. It will redirect you to PayPal to verify. Verify and it will add it again.

Then try purchasing premium again for TiviMate. See if that helps.

Do you have any other form of payment for Google Play Store? A debit card? Perhaps try using another source of payment. It seems as tho the Play Store isn’t connecting with PayPal for you for some reason to finalize the payment.

I have delected my account and added back to the google Play store account. When I select the 1year subscription it shows the subscription and my PayPal account but won't go pass this page.

I have delected my account and added back to the google Play store account. When I select the 1year subscription it shows the subscription and my PayPal account but won't go pass this page.
Apparently PayPal is looking for an authentication to verify the purchase. Your Android box isn’t giving you the option to authenticate the purchase (opening PayPal).

It looks like your options are:

1) If you can..borrow (use) a friend’s Android phone to purchase using the TiviMate Companion App. Sign into your account you created and purchase with your PayPal. The phone should do a redirect to PayPal to authenticate. Don’t save any passwords on the borrowed phone. Then delete the Companion App when done.

2) Add a debit card to the Play Store and purchase thru it instead of PayPal.

3) Install Bluestacks on a computer and sign in thru the Google Play Store and download TiviMate Companion. Sign in and purchase there.

Despite all my try-outs with the mailaddresses and the phone numbers I am not able to re-install Tivimate Pro.
I ordered Tivimate in 2021. Invoice: 285320371793-1
The email: [email protected]
Please help.

J.Minekus

Despite all my try-outs with the mailaddresses and the phone numbers I am not able to re-install Tivimate Pro.
I ordered Tivimate in 2021. Invoice: 285320371793-1
The email: [email protected]
Please help.

J.Minekus
Is your subscription still active? Did you purchase yearly or lifetime subscription? Is your subscription still showing up in the Google Play Store under your account..Payments and Subscriptions?

Back
Top Bottom