Multiple acct

mac8506

I understand that there are only five connections allowed with each membership. I have several TVs and was able to create two accounts to accommodate 10 TVs. I’m attempting to create another account to help a family member but when I attempt to create the account I get the error on TV mate companion That says there’s already an account created. I’ve tried creating a new account with Google play store and I still get the error message that an account already exist. I really need to get three accounts completed for three different family members wanting to Use TIvimate. I wish they would allow you to add more TVs to your account charge like five dollars for each additional TV connection. Or perhaps send them a payment give him the email address that was used to create the account and they could allow more connections just cannot figure out how to create more accounts very difficult I spent several hours attempting it

I understand that there are only five connections allowed with each membership. I have several TVs and was able to create two accounts to accommodate 10 TVs. I’m attempting to create another account to help a family member but when I attempt to create the account I get the error on TV mate companion That says there’s already an account created. I’ve tried creating a new account with Google play store and I still get the error message that an account already exist. I really need to get three accounts completed for three different family members wanting to Use TIvimate. I wish they would allow you to add more TVs to your account charge like five dollars for each additional TV connection. Or perhaps send them a payment give him the email address that was used to create the account and they could allow more connections just cannot figure out how to create more accounts very difficult I spent several hours attempting it
TiviMate Companion is probably storing your prior information. Try clearing data/cache on Companion..deleting the Companion app..restart your device..and reinstalling it. Then try it again with your new GMail address you just created.

you might have to delete all your previous google accounts off your device, set the new one up, then you can add the other accounts back on to your device

Back
Top Bottom