EPG issue

Jogi1967

Hello I'm new. Got the premium version. get no epg information about the transmitters from the transmitters. Epg.url has the irl working, tried it on a linux receiver. I've now switched to fire stick 4k max. the url is displayed there but no epg data. does anyone know the problem and have a solution? thank you in advance. Greetings Joerg

Hello I'm new. Got the premium version. get no epg information about the transmitters from the transmitters. Epg.url has the irl working, tried it on a linux receiver. I've now switched to fire stick 4k max. the url is displayed there but no epg data. does anyone know the problem and have a solution? thank you in advance. Greetings Joerg

Same here, got no EPG atm. What is wrong?
Usually EPG issues are from your provider. Try the XTreme Codes url in IPTV Smarters and see if you have an EPG there. That will help determine if the issue is from TiviMate app or your provider. Then you can proceed from there.
Have you tried manually updating your EPG in TiviMate settings? Have you cleared the cache from TiviMate recently as that builds up fast and takes up storage space on your device? Doing your maintenance is a must for all devices. Rebooting your router and device is part of that also.
Are you using the current version of TiviMate? 4.6.1 is the latest.

Usually EPG issues are from your provider. Try the XTreme Codes url in IPTV Smarters and see if you have an EPG there. That will help determine if the issue is from TiviMate app or your provider. Then you can proceed from there.
Have you tried manually updating your EPG in TiviMate settings? Have you cleared the cache from TiviMate recently as that builds up fast and takes up storage space on your device? Doing your maintenance is a must for all devices. Rebooting your router and device is part of that also.
Are you using the current version of TiviMate? 4.6.1 is the latest.
Hello thank you now it's running. Cleared the cache then restart and now running. Thank you 👍

Back
Top Bottom