GES XC v4.0.3 apk HELP.

iScottybotty

Hi everyone. New member, first post, be gentle.
I have a Fire TV 4K stick, installed I’m using an apk to watch free television etc via the services of Gold Entertainment Services, or GEC XC.
The app has been working perfectly until a week ago, and now refuses to log-in showing a Server, Username or Password failure. The User and Password are 10000% correct, I have no idea what the server address is.
I have tried hard resetting the router, the stick, I’ve created a NordVPN account but the same problem arises everytime.

Does anyone have any helpful recommendations to try get it working, or better still, does anyone have a contact for the app? I got the app through a friend of a friend so…

Again, it’s Gold Entertainment Services or GES XC.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you all.

Hi everyone. New member, first post, be gentle.
I have a Fire TV 4K stick, installed I’m using an apk to watch free television etc via the services of Gold Entertainment Services, or GEC XC.
The app has been working perfectly until a week ago, and now refuses to log-in showing a Server, Username or Password failure. The User and Password are 10000% correct, I have no idea what the server address is.
I have tried hard resetting the router, the stick, I’ve created a NordVPN account but the same problem arises everytime.

Does anyone have any helpful recommendations to try get it working, or better still, does anyone have a contact for the app? I got the app through a friend of a friend so…

Again, it’s Gold Entertainment Services or GES XC.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you all.
Sorry..I’ve never heard of them.

Back
Top Bottom