View Junky

Hello there!
I am new to the IPTV world, and searching international lists for both Europe and US, specially for Polish channels, Italians and USA. SOme UK would not be bad as well.
I have heard that View Junky should has all the, but your article on your website is dated 4/11/2019.
Can't find on the net any review about them... Can you give me some advises?
Thank you very much!

Thank you for the links!
I am searching mostly Polish and Italian channels, plus USA. I could be good even with only these with nothing else.
Is View Junky the only IPTV you know that has these?
Thanks!

Well, I am watching your super list of IPTV Companies and I see that not all of them has channel list to browse.
Is there a practical way to understand a company channel list before buying access?
Thanks!

Well, I am watching your super list of IPTV Companies and I see that not all of them has channel list to browse.
Is there a practical way to understand a company channel list before buying access?
Thanks!
yes the list has been recently updated. companies refuse to give m3u so I cant extract channel list any more.. well not the same way anymore

for channel list ,, i recommend you use the free trial on them to get channel list

Ah ok!
And I see that some of them do not use M3U anymore. So this means that I only heed their app and access details? No device mac-addess stuff?

Ah! And I see you removed ViewJunky from the Polish and Italian list...still our there or you don't support it anymore or what? Just understanding if I can trust ViewJunky or not..
Thanks!

Ah ok!
And I see that some of them do not use M3U anymore. So this means that I only heed their app and access details? No device mac-addess stuff?
yes they have app on Smart TV
and Android
and other devices
but its a specific app

Ah! And I see you removed ViewJunky from the Polish and Italian list...still our there or you don't support it anymore or what? Just understanding if I can trust ViewJunky or not..
Thanks!
Any company that I see nonresponsive and not communicating correctly I remove..
I actually do talk to them and give them a warning that they will be removed from the list.. and if I dont get a response .. they are out.. I dont want to waste my users time.

You guys trust that list that I publish because I tested them and talk to them.. but if I get bad response/ feedback/ and no communication.. THEY ARE GONE.

Amazing service you give! Thank you.
So you are telling me "between the lines"..to look somewhere else :)
Will look around then.
Only thing is that those that has PL and IT don't have 3 or 6 months subscriptions. I was looking for better deals possible ;)

Amazing service you give! Thank you.
So you are telling me "between the lines"..to look somewhere else :)
Will look around then.
Only thing is that those that has PL and IT don't have 3 or 6 months subscriptions. I was looking for better deals possible ;)
I always look for you guys .. I see anything better what I published .. .. it will be always on the website

Amazing man!
Will look to your list tomorrow once again and maybe test some days out.

Regarding this community, is there a general thread o forum where to speak about companies in general? So to exchange other peoples thoughts.

And I have also understood that most companies have Discord support. Is there a working way on how to find the right channel of them?

Thaks!

Amazing man!
Will look to your list tomorrow once again and maybe test some days out.

Regarding this community, is there a general thread o forum where to speak about companies in general? So to exchange other peoples thoughts.

And I have also understood that most companies have Discord support. Is there a working way on how to find the right channel of them?

Thaks!
I made this for everyone to speak to everyone else.. Newly forum, less then one year.. I will assume this is the best place in future.. because I cant find something good enough for everyone to be honest

Back
Top Bottom