Olá tv not working

I updated ludio player and Kshaw now nothing working on ola tv please help thanks

I did the same update and now nothing is working
Did you update Ola as well? I did the Ludio update and KShaw update and nothing played. I then clicked the update on the bottom of Ola..it updated Ola and now it’s playing. It still says its version 18.0 but it did an update for it.

Did you update Ola as well? I did the Ludio update and KShaw update and nothing played. I then clicked the update on the bottom of Ola..it updated Ola and now it’s playing. It still says its version 18.0 but it did an update for it.
Yeah I updated Ola as you said...still not working...I click on a channel and it looks ludio player is loading and says "multiple media cannot be played". I never seen that message before

Yeah I updated Ola as you said...still not working...I click on a channel and it looks ludio player is loading and says "multiple media cannot be played". I never seen that message before
Ok got I to work
I uninstalled ludio player, then reinstalled not from Google Play but by downloading the APK file from ludio player website.
Then updated Ola tv again and now looks like it's working

Ok got I to work
I uninstalled ludio player, then reinstalled not from Google Play but by downloading the APK file from ludio player website.
Then updated Ola tv again and now looks like it's working
Yeay! Glad you got it working. Thanks for sharing the procedure you used. 😁

Doesn't appear to work with Android version 13....Anyone else try????
I’ve only tried it on Amazon devices. Maybe someone else can answer that. Anyone have input on that??

I updated ludio player and Kshaw now nothing working on ola tv please help thanks
every box on ola tv doesnt now work it was great before now all it says is multiple media cannot be played or the location of the url cannot be played , please ola can u sort this??

is yrs working yet mine sayin multiple media cannot be played in every box i click on or location of the url cannot find location something or other

every box on ola tv doesnt now work it was great before now all it says is multiple media cannot be played or the location of the url cannot be played , please ola can u sort this??

is yrs working yet mine sayin multiple media cannot be played in every box i click on or location of the url cannot find location something or other
Try channel 1969. I have a lot of working stations there. I’m in the US.

Also:
1944 USA
1941 UK
1940 UK & US

Back
Top Bottom