Tivimate freezing

Chrismcg

My app has been working perfectly for months until yesterday. Now when I try to watch anything it plays 2-3 seconds the screen goes black and it replays the same 2-3 seconds then repeats this. I have updated the app, cleared the cache on the app and my router and deleted and reinstalled the app, still the same issue. Does anyone know what’s causing this and how to resolve it? Thanks.

My app has been working perfectly for months until yesterday. Now when I try to watch anything it plays 2-3 seconds the screen goes black and it replays the same 2-3 seconds then repeats this. I have updated the app, cleared the cache on the app and my router and deleted and reinstalled the app, still the same issue. Does anyone know what’s causing this and how to resolve it? Thanks.
This is a provider issue, put in a service ticket with your subscription provider. It's not a tivimste issue

Chris was right some people experienced problems with tivimaate update the other day. Today's update addressed it hopefully solved it.

Chris was right some people experienced problems with tivimaate update the other day. Today's update addressed it hopefully solved it.
Dev came out quick with this update to fix it. 👍

Back
Top Bottom