5 Device Account not accessible.

Jprince767

I purchased a 5 device one time payment account 2 months ago. I have to devices connected. I tried today to add a 3rd and when I tried to log in it didn’t recognize my username and password. I tried multiple ties to make sure I was correct, still no entry to account. So I reset my password and then it lets me log in but it’s showing a dashboard as if I haven’t paid for any type of subscription which of course is wrong. What can I do about this? Is there any way to contact tivi ??

I purchased a 5 device one time payment account 2 months ago. I have to devices connected. I tried today to add a 3rd and when I tried to log in it didn’t recognize my username and password. I tried multiple ties to make sure I was correct, still no entry to account. So I reset my password and then it lets me log in but it’s showing a dashboard as if I haven’t paid for any type of subscription which of course is wrong. What can I do about this? Is there any way to contact tivi ??
Yes there is an email to the developer at the bottom of the tivimate listing at Google play

Back
Top Bottom