Tivimate keeps logging out.

John2000

Hi and thanks for any help.

Installed a new M3U list today on tivimate and the app logs out and goes back to system and shows the tivimate icon. I click the icon again to log back in and after a couple of minutes, it logs out again.

I am on tivimate yearly (expires in 1 week) on tvip 605 box.
Never had this problem before.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hi and thanks for any help.

Installed a new M3U list today on tivimate and the app logs out and goes back to system and shows the tivimate icon. I click the icon again to log back in and after a couple of minutes, it logs out again.

I am on tivimate yearly (expires in 1 week) on tvip 605 box.
Never had this problem before.

Any ideas?

Thank you
are all other installed apps functioning properly? Do you have more than one iptv provider? maybe you can swtch to another to see if its the provider. Are there other devices going in the house using up all your connections? Unplug your modem and box for a few minutes then replug them in, clear the caches on the box and tivimate a try again.

Other apps functioning properly, am using smarters pro instead. No problem. Tried with another provider, same problem. 400 mb cable connection so bandwidth is good. cleared cache and tried all troubleshooting before coming here to ask.

Other apps functioning properly, am using smarters pro instead. No problem. Tried with another provider, same problem. 400 mb cable connection so bandwidth is good. cleared cache and tried all troubleshooting before coming here to ask.
Sounds like youve done everything short of re installing tivimate! Perhaps it got corrupted and needs to be reinstalled

I was trying to avoid a reinstall. It's a PITA to do on this box (TVip605). I guess I'll do that tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Man I'm stumped. I have factory reset the box (tvip 605) reinstalled tivimate and granted permission and allowed unknown sources. I even got a new perm. tivimate sub from a different account after my yearly sub finished and the app still kicks me out after a minute or two. The last 3 days it would work for a few hours and logs out once, go for a few more hours and logs out again. Today, it logs out after a minute or 2. My new Android tv arrives next week so I will be ditching the box and install the app on the tv. But still intrigued why this is happening.

that really is a stumper and nobody else is using your connection?

Man I'm stumped. I have factory reset the box (tvip 605) reinstalled tivimate and granted permission and allowed unknown sources. I even got a new perm. tivimate sub from a different account after my yearly sub finished and the app still kicks me out after a minute or two. The last 3 days it would work for a few hours and logs out once, go for a few more hours and logs out again. Today, it logs out after a minute or 2. My new Android tv arrives next week so I will be ditching the box and install the app on the tv. But still intrigued why this is happening.
Are you running version 4.0 ? Did you download the official TiviMate app?
Have you tried running a previous version if you are running 4.0 ? TiviMate has a whole list of versions in their Applinked Store. You can try downloading a previous version..once you’re sure it’s stable..then update that version in settings.
Have you tried adding your playlist via XTreme Codes instead of M3U?

Last edited:
It is 4.0 and it updates automatically. Got it from an APK mirror because the box doesn't have play. Never heard of applinked. I tried the list on smarters pro with no problem but I like tivimate more. You think M3U or xtreme might make a difference? I'll try it but I wonder if I lose my settings.

It is 4.0 and it updates automatically. Got it from an APK mirror because the box doesn't have play. Never heard of applinked. I tried the list on smarters pro with no problem but I like tivimate more. You think M3U or xtreme might make a difference? I'll try it but I wonder if I lose my settings.
That may be the problem (APK Mirror).
Applinked is one of the stores created since Filelinked went down. TiviMate has their own store in the Applinked app:
I’ll message you their store code..if you like.
Try adding your playlist via XTreme Codes first and see if that helps. Yes..you will lose your settings but you will lose them anyways if you have to reinstall TiviMate. I know it’s a pain John..but if the app keeps crashing on you..you may not have a choice until you get the issues resolved 1st.

Crystal comes in out of the blue! Thank you, yes please send me that code. I have a backup of my settings but don't know how that works if I log in with extreme codes whether I end up re-configuring or not. In all honestly, I'm so fed up with this box and waiting for my Android tv to arrive on Wednesday and then I can play around and try to solve the mystery. Thanks you guys, great work!

Crystal comes in out of the blue! Thank you, yes please send me that code. I have a backup of my settings but don't know how that works if I log in with extreme codes whether I end up re-configuring or not. In all honestly, I'm so fed up with this box and waiting for my Android tv to arrive on Wednesday and then I can play around and try to solve the mystery. Thanks you guys, great work!
Ok John..I’ll DM you 😉

Thanks for the link, Crystalblue6161 and the advice ED209.

I haven't installed the applinked tivimate version but today this is what happened: I turned on the box, tivimate kicks in for 30 seconds and logs out, I log in again and another 30 seconds and it logs out again and the third time is the charm I guess because it kept going and did not log out once.

I'm thinking the app had to warm up? I can imagine the look on a coders face if they hear that!

so, John you're intending to put tivimate directly onto the television and no device like a box,dongle or anything?

so, John you're intending to put tivimate directly onto the television and no device like a box,dongle or anything?
I am indeed. So tired of this box. I will install directly on the tv and see how it goes. Even if I don't like the performance of the app through the tv, I'll get a firestick or similar.

we'll be curious about how it works out, brand of tv and playstore offerings. By the way where is your current box plugged in for power??

Box is plugged into a power strip. Tv is Hisense 65U68G Android tv bought from Costco.ca. Now I'm curious that you're curious. Is it a bad idea to put the app on tv and bypass any box or dongle?

i cant really say but if lots of people have set it up directly on televisions they are not having problems enough to post on forums! Im guessing that some features of tivimate wont work though and that installing ot, if possible will be creative lol. Buy the 4k firestick ahead of time just in case lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom