Game master & implayer multiview

MiKi

Can someone please confirm if multiview works after the implayer update . Mine cant play 2 picture implayer dev say its up to my provider and box . It used to work before . Thanks

Can someone please confirm if multiview works after the implayer update . Mine cant play 2 picture implayer dev say its up to my provider and box . It used to work before . Thanks
If you can try another app. I do not use ImPlayer, but multi-view is working in several other apps for me. As you know be sure while you have two connections that there isn't one in use elsewhere while you're trying to use two.

If you can try another app. I do not use ImPlayer, but multi-view is working in several other apps for me. As you know be sure while you have two connections that there isn't one in use elsewhere while you're trying to use two.
It worked before on old V of implayer, and it sure work now with tivimate and iptv smarters pro, so I just wonder is it me only or others too

It worked before on old V of implayer, and it sure work now with tivimate and iptv smarters pro, so I just wonder is it me only or others too
At least you know it's not the service. I haven't used that in some time. I took a quick glance at https://www.reddit.com/r/iMPlayer/ but didn't see anything on the subject. You might find some help there.

Back
Top Bottom