Issues with buffering

Jakebm1

Hi guys,

I hope everybody is well, I've just discovered this website and it's great! In the last week or so I've also discovered iptv and have signed up for 2 services (the first didn't have certain channels that I was looking for). Anyway I decided to load them onto tivimate after hearing it was the standout leader in iptv apps. To make a long story short I seem to get a lot of buffering issues when using the second providers chanel but not the first. This made me think that it was the provider that was causing the issue but they also have their own app which I have now tried and doesn't buffer at all. I have also ruled out vpn and other issues such as Internet speed. I am using a premium subscription on an nvidia shield pro. I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced the same issue. Sorry for the long explanation but I just wanted to give you guys as much info as possible.

All the best,
Jake

Hi guys,

I hope everybody is well, I've just discovered this website and it's great! In the last week or so I've also discovered iptv and have signed up for 2 services (the first didn't have certain channels that I was looking for). Anyway I decided to load them onto tivimate after hearing it was the standout leader in iptv apps. To make a long story short I seem to get a lot of buffering issues when using the second providers chanel but not the first. This made me think that it was the provider that was causing the issue but they also have their own app which I have now tried and doesn't buffer at all. I have also ruled out vpn and other issues such as Internet speed. I am using a premium subscription on an nvidia shield pro. I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced the same issue. Sorry for the long explanation but I just wanted to give you guys as much info as possible.

All the best,
Jake
I have the same issue. One service buffer much more than the other. I think it is the provider issue.

Hi guys,

All the best,
Jake
hows it goin now Jake?

Back
Top Bottom