No Sound on several US FHD Channels

mtlguy32

I’m having issues with no sound on many channels like Cooking, Food Network, HGTV , ESPM and others. Anyone else having these issues? Other channels work like NFL. But 4 out of 5 don’t seeem to have sound. I’m running xciptv

I’m having issues with no sound on many channels like Cooking, Food Network, HGTV , ESPM and others. Anyone else having these issues? Other channels work like NFL. But 4 out of 5 don’t seeem to have sound. I’m running xciptv
I just tried every channel you listed and they all are working fine..including EPG. Have you tried rebooting your router and then your device? Also try force stopping and clearing cache on XCIPTV in settings..relaunch..and make sure the app updates everything or manually click “update” in the top right corner of the homepage.

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried all of them and nothing helped. I was using a VPN and tried different countries (Canada, USA) and still had issues with some channels. What seems to be working is changing the VPN settings location to Multihop

Back
Top Bottom