SportzTV

swood

Anyone use Sportz Tv for $9.00 a month.Have had it for awhile and have been happy with it,but about 2 days ago it stopped working on IPTV smarters,IPTV extreme and even their own Sportz TV apk.But have it on an apk called JC Media and it still works on only that 1 apk.When you try to open a ticket on their home page it comes up 404 file not found. And they used to have a telegram page but tried it and found no information of any help.Anyone know anything about this.

Anyone use Sportz Tv for $9.00 a month.Have had it for awhile and have been happy with it,but about 2 days ago it stopped working on IPTV smarters,IPTV extreme and even their own Sportz TV apk.But have it on an apk called JC Media and it still works on only that 1 apk.When you try to open a ticket on their home page it comes up 404 file not found. And they used to have a telegram page but tried it and found no information of any help.Anyone know anything about this.
I’m sure one of the other mods will reply to you in the a.m. Hang tight..support is on the way! 😉

Had Sportz TV awhile back when it was called Durex and than changed its name to Sportz TV.

It started going downhill after that. JC the lady that runs is not good to deal with.

There's better services out there for around the same price IMO

**Just read on another forum where multiple customers service is not working at the moment. Their website and Telegram are down as well.
Read that customers are being forced to switch from Sportz TV to JC Media**

Last edited:
Thanks for answers.1 I have is called specifically SportzPrime,not aware i f it goes by another name.Last time they went up on the price-11/13/2020-I got an email saying so,but nothing so far this time.I have auto pay,which is due the 12th,so guess will see what happens till then.Was able to log into website/paysite yesterday but tried today n comes up not found.Would be fine for just US,Can and UK channels only but mostly 24/7 also.

They have another service but you will have to contact them via telegram to order new service they no longer offer service on they website

So anyone know if SportzPrime and/or SportzTv are gone?My monthly payment was due a few days ago and still haven't received an invoice and service not working now.Thanks.

I am able to login to website where I make payments and it shows past payments and invoices but no new invoice.

So anyone know if SportzPrime and/or SportzTv are gone?My monthly payment was due a few days ago and still haven't received an invoice and service not working now.Thanks.am able to login to website where I make payments and it shows past payments and invoices but no new invoice.

Okay, I'll try, but it's been a while since I was either subscribed to Sportz, or fully able to follow their progress with name changes and service changes. I'm really at a loss as to the current status of whatever services they're offering if it's still J C Media or Secret service. The best I can do is offer you this Reddit link that appears to have been started about 8 days ago. Good luck:

they say the helpers are on their yearly 1 week holiday.Sec... Service is still up and working fine on tivimate Only support is thru bot on telegram if you already used personal bot. if not, .....

Last edited:
they say the helpers are on their yearly 1 week holiday. Service is still up.Only support is thru bot on telegram if you already used personal bot. if not, .....

Well, as I said, I don't know what's going on but just spoke with someone who says the service is down, that being what was J C Media.

jc media? is that a previous name?

Yes,it only works/worked now with the JC Media app.it had stopped working on smarters and xiptv.

tried to pay my JC Media invoice ( old sportz tv) no luck and now its not working no telegram working either any ideas? or alternatives was working yesterday

Back
Top Bottom