URL, Username & Login

Reg

I successfully activated my account and received email confirmation that my account was active. However I never received a URL or was asked to setup a username and password to complete the setup on 4k stick. Please advise next steps I should take. Thanks!

I successfully activated my account and received email confirmation that my account was active. However I never received a URL or was asked to setup a username and password to complete the setup on 4k stick. Please advise next steps I should take. Thanks!
Hi! Next you would need to purchase an IPTV subscription. Once you purchase..they will send you your urls..username..and password in an email. You will then add those to your account.

Hi! Next you would need to purchase an IPTV subscription. Once you purchase..they will send you your urls..username..and password in an email. You will then add those to your account.
Hi Crystalblue6161,
I purchased the subscription and never received URL, however I did receive an email stating I have activated a device.

Hi Crystalblue6161,
I purchased the subscription and never received URL, however I did receive an email stating I have activated a device.
That would be for the purchase of the Quzu app itself. You then need to purchase a subscription to an IPTV service as well. The Quzu app itself doesn’t contain any channels or programs. You get that info by purchasing a separate subscription for an IPTV service.

Once you have purchased an IPTV subscription..you will add it on the Quzu TV site:

OK so Tivimate I purchased was not the IPTV? Sorry please bare with me.
If you purchased TiviMate Premium..you only purchased another app. TiviMate does not contain any channels either. It’s just an app. You still need to purchase an IPTV subscription.

I’ll DM you some examples of IPTV services you can try from on our forum. 😉

Back
Top Bottom