IPTV

hdhv

Dear forum,

I was about to lose all hope and I was about to give up. Then I came up with this brilliant idea to ask for advice on this forum.

I don't have much knowledge about the IPTV world, so some of sentences may be incorrect.

I am looking for an IPTV app that I can use in order to watch the main Turkish channels. I know someone who uses Smart IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV, but that one occasionally stutters or blacks out.

Smart IPTV and TiviMate are some of the apps that I've heard of and, most importantly, that I like the design and interface of. Please tell me if you know any other apps that are better.

Lastly, where in the world do I need to search to find a simple provider, where I can buy a package to watch Turkish TV.

I really hope that you guys can help me out.

Dear forum,

I was about to lose all hope and I was about to give up. Then I came up with this brilliant idea to ask for advice on this forum.

I don't have much knowledge about the IPTV world, so some of sentences may be incorrect.

I am looking for an IPTV app that I can use in order to watch the main Turkish channels. I know someone who uses Smart IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV, but that one occasionally stutters or blacks out.

Smart IPTV and TiviMate are some of the apps that I've heard of and, most importantly, that I like the design and interface of. Please tell me if you know any other apps that are better.

Lastly, where in the world do I need to search to find a simple provider, where I can buy a package to watch Turkish TV.

I really hope that you guys can help me out.
Hi! I’m sure we can find a good provider for you.

There are some things we will need to know 1st:
What device will you be watching the service on? (Smart TV..Android box..Firestick..ect)
How many connections do you need?

TiviMate is the most popular app of choice. You can purchase a Premium subscription from Google Play Store to unlock all the features this awesome app has to offer. And it’s reasonably priced as well:
You can use the free version should you choose not to subscribe but you’ll be missing out on a lot of the functions.

There are other ways to “sideload” it to your device..depending on which device you will be using it on. Also, there are other ways to purchase Premium for use on Firestick’s.

IPTV Smarters and XCIPTV apps are widely used also. There are also other apps specific to Smart TV’s. So knowing which device you will be using to view the service on will help with determining which apps will work best for you.

Hi! I’m sure we can find a good provider for you.

There are some things we will need to know 1st:
What device will you be watching the service on? (Smart TV..Android box..Firestick..ect)
How many connections do you need?

TiviMate is the most popular app of choice. You can purchase a Premium subscription from Google Play Store to unlock all the features this awesome app has to offer. And it’s reasonably priced as well:
You can use the free version should you choose not to subscribe but you’ll be missing out on a lot of the functions.

There are other ways to “sideload” it to your device..depending on which device you will be using it on. Also, there are other ways to purchase Premium for use on Firestick’s.

IPTV Smarters and XCIPTV apps are widely used also. There are also other apps specific to Smart TV’s. So knowing which device you will be using to view the service on will help with determining which apps will work best for you.
I will be using it on a Smart TV that I'm going to buy soon. I'm still searching for a nice TV, it's either going to be a Sony, LG or Samsung TV.

I will be using it on a Smart TV that I'm going to buy soon. I'm still searching for a nice TV, it's either going to be a Sony, LG or Samsung TV.
LOL Its goint to be a Sony, LG or Samsung TV
As long as you made up your mind on one thing right LOL
Wondering Love Island GIF by RTL

Once you have purchased your device of choice, check back here and we can help you proceed with getting a service for you as well as your apps installed.

Device of choice
Android TVs is always the way to go.
If you buy smart TVs like Samsung and LG then you will need firestick 4k or get the husham box
Either way like @Crystalblue6161 said. Chose what you like and get back here.

Device of choice
Android TVs is always the way to go.
If you buy smart TVs like Samsung and LG then you will need firestick 4k or get the husham box
Either way like @Crystalblue6161 said. Chose what you like and get back here.
I've decided to buy a TV another time. I know I want a streaming device.

I've found some devices, like the Chromecast with Google TV, de Xiaomi Mi Box S and the Nokia streaming box 8000. I wanted the Nvidia Shield TV but that's out of my budget. Do you guys have any idea which streaming box I should choose?

I'm either going to use TiviMate or Smart IPTV by the way.

I've found some devices, like the Chromecast with Google TV, de Xiaomi Mi Box S and the Nokia streaming box 8000. I wanted the Nvidia Shield TV but that's out of my budget. Do you guys have any idea which streaming box I should choose?

you can always buy husham box or firestick 4k

you can always buy husham box or firestick 4k

As Husham suggested..I would recommend the Husham 4K TV Box. Husham pre-installs all your apps for you. It’s plug in and ready to go. 😃👍

I would suggest you the Husham 4K TV Box and IPTV Smarters Player New Version v3.08

Back
Top Bottom