Record on Chromecast with Google TV

grd-dan

Hello,
Has anyone figured out a way to record with Tivimate on Chromecast + Google TV ?
It works when using default internal storage but with only 2 GB left, you cannot store much.

I have an USB 128 Gb flash formatted at Fat32, added on a USB C hub and I have also added a folder under Android main folder on the stick but when I try to change the storage location Tivimate has an error message "Failed to change the recordings folder".

thank you

Hello,
Has anyone figured out a way to record with Tivimate on Chromecast + Google TV ?
It works when using default internal storage but with only 2 GB left, you cannot store much.

I have an USB 128 Gb flash formatted at Fat32, added on a USB C hub and I have also added a folder under Android main folder on the stick but when I try to change the storage location Tivimate has an error message "Failed to change the recordings folder".

thank you
I would also like to know if this is possible.

I have to admit.. I know many people say it is possible.. but not had one of these yet to attempt recording ..
but sound to me you done it right
USB format is correct
the local folder on the android folder is good too

so tivimate given you an issue than it might be a tivimate error or security rights to tivimate

so first thing first

have you tried other apps
purple iptv or iptv smarter which also have recording features
then also have you tried to uninstall and install tivimate and when you open make sure you allow all storage and all things that the app wants to access
i.e. allow phone and storage access ...

Back
Top Bottom