Order Register to Another User

angel

Hi,

Everytime I try to register an account using tivimate companion on Bluetstacks on PC it states "Order Register to Another User". I know for a fact that the email I'm using is belongs to me. How can this register to another user? I have tried several emails still getting the same message. Why does this keep happning?

Hi,

Everytime I try to register an account using tivimate companion on Bluetstacks on PC it states "Order Register to Another User". I know for a fact that the email I'm using is belongs to me. How can this register to another user? I have tried several emails still getting the same message. Why does this keep happning?
Have you ever created an account in Companion before? Have you ever purchased TiviMate premium in the past..be it in Companion or thru the Google Play Store? There must be an account already registered under your email so you may have to login vs create an account. One of your creates must have actually created the account. Now you’ll need to login instead of create. The reset password does nothing so that won’t work. If all else fails..create a new Google account email 1st. Then try creating an account in Companion with the new Gmail address.

Back
Top Bottom