Iconic Streams (https://iconicstreams.com/store/index.php?rp=/store/iconic-streaming-packages) is this a scam?

Gaz-57

So I joined up for a 1 x month trial run - paid my fee via c\card and a day later I have received no set up details and no email confirmation or communication of any kind.
Anyone else had this experience with this provider?
It seems I may have done my money in a scam. Most legit providers would have responded by now.

So I joined up for a 1 x month trial run - paid my fee via c\card and a day later I have received no set up details and no email confirmation or communication of any kind.
Anyone else had this experience with this provider?
It seems I may have done my money in a scam. Most legit providers would have responded by now.
I have heard this more than once from people. They do send the confirmation email but it can take up to 2 days with these guys. People also say the 1st emails M3U’s didn’t work. But they got a 2nd email with working urls. Check your spam emails as well because sometimes it ends up there. There’s a 50/50 rating on them. Some have no issues and like the service..and others say their customer service sucks, as well as the ticket system, and they had issues with Sports channels in particular. So that’s about all I know. 🤷‍♀️

Thanks Crystalblue6161 .. I think I shoudl have migrated to teh ones you recommended some weeks agao but I will give this a good ole college try and move on asap. :babycry:

Thanks Crystalblue6161 .. I think I shoudl have migrated to teh ones you recommended some weeks agao but I will give this a good ole college try and move on asap. :babycry:
Hopefully you’ll be in the 50% that liked them. As always..you’re welcome my friend! 😊

@Crytsalbue6161
I'm fairly sure they are scamming now if not before.
It's 4 days now since I signed up and paid the service and I have not received any emails with any set up details or info, I've triple checked my email and spam\junk folders over 3-4 days and I have also submitted a support ticket request with no response. I think it's fair to say Iconic Streams stole my money and are a scam.
I recommend that forum members are advised to avoid Iconic Streams. :angery:

@Crytsalbue6161
I'm fairly sure they are scamming now if not before.
It's 4 days now since I signed up and paid the service and I have not received any emails with any set up details or info, I've triple checked my email and spam\junk folders over 3-4 days and I have also submitted a support ticket request with no response. I think it's fair to say Iconic Streams stole my money and are a scam.
I recommend that forum members are advised to avoid Iconic Streams. :angery:
Sorry to hear that. I’ll definitely refer anyone asking about their service to your post. Did you try disputing the charges incurred or canceling the payment?

I have not heard anything from them - and I paid up front by c\card. The transaction was basically immediate.
So now I'm on the look out for a suitable and more reputable provider. (I have been using bestott.net but they have been very inconsistent)

Back
Top Bottom