things i need

kramy24

Hello there. when recording a game or something, why does it just stop recording after 30, 42 or 54 minutes, when I set it for 5 hours? when will I be able to stop and fast forward or rewind live TV?

Hello there. when recording a game or something, why does it just stop recording after 30, 42 or 54 minutes, when I set it for 5 hours? when will I be able to stop and fast forward or rewind live TV?
Personally, although I use the app exclusively, I choose not to record with it. While I understand people record for 4, 5, or 6 hours at a time, the main reason for recordings stopping prematurely is due to buffering during the recording.

Personally, although I use the app exclusively, I choose not to record with it. While I understand people record for 4, 5, or 6 hours at a time, the main reason for recordings stopping prematurely is due to buffering during the recording.
is there another app that i can use to record with?

is there another app that i can use to record with?
TBH, while I have and tried a dozen apps, I'm unclear on their recording abilities. It's just not something I've chosen to bother with. Perhaps someone else can help you. Sorry.

TBH, while I have and tried a dozen apps, I'm unclear on their recording abilities. It's just not something I've chosen to bother with. Perhaps someone else can help you. Sorry.
no problem thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom