Unable To Enable Premium

ThunderRollsOn

Signed up using the Companion.
Tried to enable Tivimate Premium on a Firestick 4K but get a message unable to take an order. The login appears to work with no error. The YouTube video demonstrating the Premium process showed no delay.

Signed up using the Companion.
Tried to enable Tivimate Premium on a Firestick 4K but get a message unable to take an order. The login appears to work with no error. The YouTube video demonstrating the Premium process showed no delay.
Login to Premium on TiviMate using the same credentials you used to create an account in the Companion App. Sometimes the “purchase” isn’t immediate. Give it a few..then try logging in to Premium again.

I'm in the same boat. I signed up for companion, and logged into 2 firesticks with out any issues. The third one WILL NOT log in. I know I'm using the same log in information, but it gives me a message at the bottom (after about 30 seconds of a spinning wheel) that reads "Could not log in, Please try again later.".

I've tried several times over the past several days, but keep getting the exact same message. I've even tried changing my password.

Try this: exit TiviMate. Force stop and clear cache for TiviMate in your Settings. Reboot your router. Then reboot your Firestick. Then try it again. Make sure your VPN is off..if you use one.

The VPN was the issue. I disabled it, and worked! I don't remember disabling the VPN on the second stick setup. THANK YOU!

The VPN was the issue. I disabled it, and worked! I don't remember disabling the VPN on the second stick setup. THANK YOU!
You’re welcome 😉

I’m having same problem- tried everything from this post - tried at 2 locations - neither have a vpn - any ideas - fire stick lite if this makes any difference -

I’m having same problem- tried everything from this post - tried at 2 locations - neither have a vpn - any ideas - fire stick lite if this makes any difference -
So..you bought TiviMate Premium in the Companion App? And you are trying to login to Premium in the TiviMate app? And you are using the same credentials you used to create your account in the Companion app? And you can’t login to Premium? Is this correct?

Yes - have also tried on my account as this one is for a friend and can’t log in via the firestick - tried another firestick also - have logged out on android phone and logged back in to confirm details are correct

And you tried with VPN off..have you tried with VPN on? What error message are you getting?

Could not log in - don’t have a vpn to try but tried on 2 different suppliers and never needed a vpn on my internet - not on of the big suppliers

Does the device have enough storage left? Have you tried force stopping TiviMate and clearing cache..then relaunching? Have you tried rebooting your router and Fire device both?

Make sure you still have extra devices to be able to add to Premium in the Companion App ( you have not gone over your allotted 5 devices).

If the device you are adding is already listed in your devices in Companion..delete that device..then try logging into Premium again on that device.

If all else fails..you may need to contact the developer. There may be an issue with the account. You can email him here:
[email protected]
He is in another country so it may take a bit to get a reply.

Turns out the version I had 3.01 would not update either - error 100 - got a 3.40 which then updated to latest and activated as expected- all good now 😀

Turns out the version I had 3.01 would not update either - error 100 - got a 3.40 which then updated to latest and activated as expected- all good now 😀
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! 😊

Back
Top Bottom