Tivimate recording innacrate

Carlos

Hi
I keep missing the end of shows when recording.. I've tried adding extra mins onto recording but still not accurate .Is it my iptv service at fault or Tivimate ? can anyone help Thanks

your correct in adjusting end times for recording with the nature of iptv and even depending on the chanell, theres buffering,looping catching up etc. i dont think its tivimate at all

Hi
I keep missing the end of shows when recording.. I've tried adding extra mins onto recording but still not accurate .Is it my iptv service at fault or Tivimate ? can anyone help Thanks
I’ve noticed this same issue when watching catchup. It starts with the last couple of minutes of the prior show and stops a couple of minutes short in the episode you’re watching. Always wondered why myself. 🤷‍♀️ You end up having to watch part of the next episode to catch the last part of the one you were watching. 🤦‍♀️

providers are recording live tv and rebroadcasting to subscribers this accounts for the delays

providers are recording live tv and rebroadcasting to subscribers this accounts for the delays
So it’s just a coincidence that TiviMate is recording the same way?! Lol 😂

Remember what you see "live" on your service is perhaps two minutes behind the real world, so in your recordings, you need to compensate for those extra two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom