No valid order

Dan Landon

I installed the tivimate app on my phone and purchase a subscription, but when I try to unlock premium on my firestick I receive a no valid order message

I installed the tivimate app on my phone and purchase a subscription, but when I try to unlock premium on my firestick I receive a no valid order message
You should have purchased TiviMate premium thru the TiviMate Companion App for your Firestick. That’s why it’s showing no valid order.

You should have purchased TiviMate premium thru the TiviMate Companion App for your Firestick. That’s why it’s showing no valid order.
You see, that's EXACTLY why so many people have the same problem. How could we know in the first place that we were SUPPOSE to buy the app from Tivimate Companion instead of Google Play Store. Beside, on the Nvidia Shield, the very popular Android Box, Tivimate Companion do not even show up in the list of app, just Tivimate.

I tried, after my initial purchase on the google play store, to open an Tivimate Companion account on another device with the same credentials as the google play store but when i got back on my Nvidia Shield to re-try to get back my premium account, it says Error,you already own this item and then, a pop-up appear saying that it was registered to another user. (I'm the other user)

We need a way for the people in the same situation as me, to TRANSFER what we previously bought on Google Play to the Tivimate Companion.

That's what i asked on my recent email to AR Mobile. or at least, they could refund me so i could buy the app again, the correct way this time, by using Tivimate Companion instead of Google Play Store.

So you are saying I need to download TiviMate Companion app on my firestick and purchase it from there? all the videos I saw show to download it from the playstore and activate it on your phone first.

It's gonna work just fine at first with the google play store BUT, if you have to re-install the app like many of us because of the missing EPG guide, it will asked for your Tivimate Companion account which is not the same as your google play store.

This applies to the Firestick. If you are using an Android device, you can purchase and activate it thru the Google Play Store.

I did. But, since i had to to reinstall the app, it no longer "see" my google play store account as valid. It asked for my Tivimate Compagnon credentials which of course i never had to registered since it worked right away from the play store.

All this is still very unclear for me as well. But it seems that if you buy the app within the compagnon, you could install or re-install it the number of times you want and on the different devices you like. I wish i knew all this before paying with the google play store. But how could i known, the compagnon did not even show up on the list of app for my nVidia Shield.

I did. But, since i had to to reinstall the app, it no longer "see" my google play store account as valid. It asked for my Tivimate Compagnon credentials which of course i never had to registered since it worked right away from the play store.
Probably because that device is already listed as one of 5 of your devices. You would need to remove that device in TiviMate Companion and then login again on your device to re-add that device. TiviMate Companion let’s you control which devices are on your account. You can remove them there. Nvidia Shield is already connected to the Google Play Store so there was no need for the Companion app to begin with. Firestick’s aren’t connected to Google Play Store. This issue was supposed to have been fixed but keeps popping up over and over.

So you are saying I need to download TiviMate Companion app on my firestick and purchase it from there? all the videos I saw show to download it from the playstore and activate it on your phone first.
You need to download the Companion app on your Android phone and create an account. If you don’t have an Android phone, use Bluestacks on your computer. Create a TiviMate account in the Companion app. Then logout and log back in. Purchase the premium version in Companion. Then use those credentials you created your account with to login to premium on your Firestick.

Probably because that device is already listed as one of 5 of your devices. You would need to remove that device in TiviMate Companion and then login again on your device to re-add that device. TiviMate Companion let’s you control which devices are on your account. You can remove them there. Nvidia Shield is already connected to the Google Play Store so there was no need for the Companion app to begin with. Firestick’s aren’t connected to Google Play Store. This issue was supposed to have been fixed but keeps popping up over and over.
Non, you haven't read all my messages. My device could not be listed as one of my 5 devices since i NEVER created a tivimate companion account in the first place. I just used Google play store.

Non, you haven't read all my messages. My device could not be listed as one of my 5 devices since i NEVER created a tivimate companion account in the first place. I just used Google play store.
Download the Companion App and try logging into TiviMate Companion with your Google Play Store credentials. TiviMate tracks your 5 devices so you don’t go over your allotted amount of 5. This is the only way to delete any of your 5 devices.

I installed the companion app on my Android phone then I Purchase the premium version, when I try enter those credentials on my Firestick.
I receive a no valid order message on my fire stick app.

Just because you delete the app..and reinstall doesn’t remove that device from your account.

I installed the companion app on my Android phone then I Purchase the premium version, when I try enter those credentials on my Firestick.
I receive a no valid order message on my fire stick app.
Give it a reasonable amount of time for the purchase to go thru. It isn’t always immediate depending on your method of payment.

Download the Companion App and try logging into TiviMate Companion with your Google Play Store credentials. TiviMate tracks your 5 devices so you don’t go over your allotted amount of 5. This is the only way to delete any of your 5 devices.
I just tried and i entered my google play credentials but in order to acces my settings i have to buy the software again. The app do not see that i already bought it on my Nvidia Shield with the same account.

I just tried and i entered my google play credentials but in order to acces my settings i have to buy the software again. The app do not see that i already bought it on my Nvidia Shield with the same account.
If you have tried all troubleshooting, and nothing helps, email the developer on Google Play Store. Alex is good about replying but he in not in the US so it might take a bit to get a reply. Email him here:
[email protected]

I will try again later today, the Android phone app says it's active.
Did you use the same email address that Google Play Store has on file for you? If not..email the developer from the link above. There may be a conflict in email addresses. If the Companion app is showing you as active..you should be able to login.

Back
Top Bottom