Tivimate EPG not loading

wolf359ace

Greetings as a subscriber to the premium service just recently my epg will not load, it gives a failure notice. I have tried many different solutions that have all failed. Direct download of most recent version of apk. Cleared cache and data on app and reinstalled from backup. The app recognizes my channels and favorites but will not load the epg. Is it something from the new update or is there a glitch in the app? Your help would be much appreciated.

Greetings as a subscriber to the premium service just recently my epg will not load, it gives a failure notice. I have tried many different solutions that have all failed. Direct download of most recent version of apk. Cleared cache and data on app and reinstalled from backup. The app recognizes my channels and favorites but will not load the epg. Is it something from the new update or is there a glitch in the app? Your help would be much appreciated.
its usually your service providers problem not tivimates but you never know

its usually your service providers problem not tivimates but you never know
Sometimes, I contacted cobra services and followed their suggestions also. the thing that makes me think it is tivi is that it shows the channels and the favorites but will not load the epg to watch it.

Sometimes, I contacted cobra services and followed their suggestions also. the thing that makes me think it is tivi is that it shows the channels and the favorites but will not load the epg to watch it.
yup i understood like you say the playlist loads but the epg doesnt. all i can say is make sure you update both the epg and the playlist in their respective settings. Also it coyld very well be how the server is entered, they strongly recommend using xtreme code rather than m3u urls

Back
Top Bottom