Can’t purchase premium. HELP

Acewaterworks

When I click to purchase premium it says “We are sorry, an error occurred on our end. Please try again.” Happens every time!! Please help!

When I click to purchase premium it says “We are sorry, an error occurred on our end. Please try again.” Happens every time!! Please help!
it says that at google play? or on your tivimate. where did you get your copy?

Hi all new to all this iptv stuff just paid a yearly subscription to tivimate using tivimate companion everything went through ok looking at my google receipt tried to sign into tivimate account and got the message at the bottom of the screen saying could not sign in try again later , now is something I'm doing wrong ? Have read that the servers were down but this was end of December ,going to use implayer or perfect player any advice on this as well please
Thanks , Biggsy👍

Hello, I downloaded TIVIMATE for android tv from google play but I can't subscribe to the premium version. I am able to register but whenever I try to choose the modality the process does not progress.
Can someone help please?
Thanks

choose the modality? meaning?

I can’t go past this point in the process of unlocking premium

Attachments

• 8CB51E5F-484E-4862-B2D9-BCF83BB5A18A.jpeg
    8CB51E5F-484E-4862-B2D9-BCF83BB5A18A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
I can’t go past this point in the process of unlocking premium
i would suggest you clear the cache on your device and in tivimate, sign out of google play restart and try it again, you shouldnt be stuck here.

Back
Top Bottom