how to purchase.

Tim

I am looking to purchase a plan. I cant get into a plan on the main site. I know I like the Thanos, havent seen the Lava and OTT only has French Live channels.

I am looking to purchase a plan. I cant get into a plan on the main site. I know I like the Thanos, havent seen the Lava and OTT only has French Live channels.
french live chanells? what makes you say that? they have links in their forums give em a try theyre all good

no seriously.....in OTT the live tab only shows a bunch of French channels. No other channels ! The VOD and Series are fine.

This is all I get when I go to plans and pricing

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
no seriously.....in OTT the live tab only shows a bunch of French channels. No other channels ! The VOD and Series are fine.

This is all I get when I go to plans and pricing
i'm guessing that the categories for all the channels are turned off in your player. check the settings and or update playlist/epg because ott has all the usual categories. what happens when ypu click on the button 'select' in the picture you posted??

I had clicked on "select" and gotten a 24 hour trial, but now I want to purchase . Hitting "select" does nothing. And now I can't get on at all, since the 24 hrs is up. Thanx for your help, but maybe I should look at another service.

I had clicked on "select" and gotten a 24 hour trial, but now I want to purchase . Hitting "select" does nothing. And now I can't get on at all, since the 24 hrs is up. Thanx for your help, but maybe I should look at another service.
I DM’d you

Back
Top Bottom