Movie Posters & Descriptions not Populating

beatle169

Greetings! I’m new to this site and was hoping someone might know how to fix my problem.

I’m currently using TiviMate version 3.1.1 Premium. My issue is i loaded in the movie section of my iptv service and the movies play fine. However, the movie posters and movie description are not coming up. I waited several minutes to see if it took extra time but still nothing came up.

is there a fix for this? Your help is very much appreciated.

Attachments

• C9D12E10-13E0-4D66-AA70-CB838C32343B.jpeg
    C9D12E10-13E0-4D66-AA70-CB838C32343B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
what did you mean by 'loaded up vod' i' grasping for straws cuz both my providers dont have vod and tivimate was always deficient in handlng that but it had small osters dislaywd. are you using xtreme code or m3u?

I input my m3u8 info on the URL line. My provider also has TV series as well.

Loaded in just meant I put the m3u8 info in TiviMate for VOD

Last edited:
I input my m3u8 info on the URL line. My provider also has TV series as well.

Loaded in just meant I put the m3u8 info in TiviMate for VOD
oh! i think that may be the issue, tivimate apparently preferrs xtreme cod for the login try setting up a new additional playlist using xtreme code info name it something else so you dont overwrite your present info. if you need the xtreme code dm me

ED - will your extreme code work with my service? Can you walk me through it? Thanks
As @Ed209 appears offline. Let me see if I can lend a hand. As he was saying TiviMate works better with Xtream Codes. So add a new playlist, name it something other than your current M3U playlist. Add it as Xtream Codes, follow along with the prompts and add the server address, username, password, and leave Include VOD checked as you appear to have VOD. You should wind up with a playlist that populates better for you than before.

I’m a little confused on the Extreme code. Do I enter my current server address to the Extreme server address line with any changes or exactly the same? Please advise.

I’m a little confused on the Extreme code. Do I enter my current server address to the Extreme server address line with any changes or exactly the same? Please advise.
Presumably, you have a 1. server 2. username 3. password - Use them accordingly in the Xtream Codes section, disregard the M3U section and focus on the Xtream Codes.

Back
Top Bottom