Games Masters IPTV

There are 5,000 people without power right now in my area. I’m not one of them..👍

There are 5,000 people without power right now in my area. I’m not one of them..👍
Ouch! Good for you. After putting up with a brutal summer, we're enjoying an 84' day, and an apparent Dolphin win.

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me how to go about getting a new subscription?
at present there are no new subscriptions
pmd you though just now.

Last edited:
Congratulations to @MikeFL on becoming our newest Mod here on the Game Master IPTV Forum! Your help on the forum is appreciated by all. Welcome to the Husham family of helpers. 😁

So nice to have one more here welcome so we have ed crystal Mike Fl wow were al lucky to have you all .
So Gm not taking more people I was wondering as wanted to to set my daughter up as she moving so have kemo hope it a winner if anyone know any thing about them I love to hear.I tryed another but never got back to me.Must be hard times

Congratulations to @MikeFL on becoming our newest Mod here on the Game Master IPTV Forum! Your help on the forum is appreciated by all. Welcome to the Husham family of helpers. 😁
Thank you, you're too kind. And seemingly my biggest, if possibly my only fan.
Rose Byrne Fan GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

So nice to have one more here welcome so we have ed crystal Mike Fl wow were al lucky to have you all .
So Gm not taking more people I was wondering as wanted to to set my daughter up as she moving so have kemo hope it a winner if anyone know any thing about them I love to hear.I tryed another but never got back to me.Must be hard times
Thanks for the kind words, they're appreciated. As far as new subs, as @Ed209 indicated earlier there are no new subs being offered. That's not to say sometime in the future there won't be an opportunity, but that would be speculation. Best to you and your daughter.

Thanks for the kind words, they're appreciated. As far as new subs, as @Ed209 indicated earlier there are no new subs being offered. That's not to say sometime in the future there won't be an opportunity, but that would be speculation. Best to you and your daughter.
pmed scotty

I use Tivimate and the guide seems to not have changed because of the time change. But it seems to have updated on XCIPTV. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I have updated the guide.

I use Tivimate and the guide seems to not have changed because of the time change. But it seems to have updated on XCIPTV. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I have updated the guide.
which version do you have, is it a paid version?

The EPG did appear to be off by the time change, but I believe it has corrected itself. Settings/EPG/Clear EPG/Update EPG, and I believe you'll be okay. However, as @Ed209 asked, I'm unsure if in the unpaid version you can do that.

Back
Top Bottom