Adding picons to Tivimate

Sony

I've been using Tivimate for the last 48hrs as I just found out about it, and for me it is definitely the best app i have come across for IPTV. I think maybe the only thing that say Smart IPTV has over it, is that you can add a service to a specific app with mac address over the internet easy. But maybe that is possible somehow with Tivimate.

What I would like to know, is it possible that I can add Picons to all the channels as that currently all have the grey box with TV logo. My provider said they do not supply picons with their channels. Is there any way which does not involve working on each channel individually of course, to get the picons to appear ?

Thanks

i dont think thats possible at present however it may be possible by using a service like m3u4u but i imagine it would be a long tedious process of assigning an icon for each channel.

I've been using Tivimate for the last 48hrs as I just found out about it, and for me it is definitely the best app i have come across for IPTV. I think maybe the only thing that say Smart IPTV has over it, is that you can add a service to a specific app with mac address over the internet easy. But maybe that is possible somehow with Tivimate.

What I would like to know, is it possible that I can add Picons to all the channels as that currently all have the grey box with TV logo. My provider said they do not supply picons with their channels. Is there any way which does not involve working on each channel individually of course, to get the picons to appear ?

Thanks
Like Ed says, you can via a 3rd party like m
i dont think thats possible at present however it may be possible by using a service like m3u4u but i imagine it would be a long tedious process of assigning an icon for each channel.
Correct. I have mine setup via m3u4u. There's a few ways to do it. You can create a folder and store the logos there,(local drive or USB only) - you can't use a NAS. You can aso setup the logos within the m3u4u tool, but keep in mind, Tivimate does not support SVG format which many of the logos use. You're basically stuck with PNG so you'll have to look around if you want custom or good looking logos

Like Ed says, you can via a 3rd party like m

Correct. I have mine setup via m3u4u. There's a few ways to do it. You can create a folder and store the logos there,(local drive or USB only) - you can't use a NAS. You can aso setup the logos within the m3u4u tool, but keep in mind, Tivimate does not support SVG format which many of the logos use. You're basically stuck with PNG so you'll have to look around if you want custom or good looking logos
thanx matty is there something in the logo that will assign itself to matching listings or do you have to assign them to each channel if you know what i'm trying to say?

thanx matty is there something in the logo that will assign itself to matching listings or do you have to assign them to each channel if you know what i'm trying to say?
The Channel file name has to match the TVG_ID. If it doesn't, it won't work.Using the M3U4U Playlist Editor I have the channel names within each group match the png logo filename. You might also want to try setting up your logos directly within m3u4u. There's a few options that will offer you flexibility. You can find channel logos at Fandom Logos. Start out slowly just to get a feel for how it works. Also remmeber to clear the logo cache (within Tivimate) whenever you make changes. Depending on how you set this up you might also need to refresh the playlist. Bottom line is that you can do what you want to do using this tool.

Back
Top Bottom