EPG for Tivimate

chatham

I am currently using Sportz IPTV and their service is pretty good, but lately the last month the epg sucks or is not there. I signed up for an account at EPG for IPTV but I cant get their epg to load in tivimate. I have contacted them and they assure me its a tivimate issue. Anyone have experience with this/them? What is a good reliable source for epg that stays current and updated?

thank you

I am currently using Sportz IPTV and their service is pretty good, but lately the last month the epg sucks or is not there. I signed up for an account at EPG for IPTV but I cant get their epg to load in tivimate. I have contacted them and they assure me its a tivimate issue. Anyone have experience with this/them? What is a good reliable source for epg that stays current and updated?

thank you
You can try creating your own at http://m3u4u

Ich habe das selbe Problem, bei mir geht bei 3 boxen keine EPG. Zurücksetzen der Box, bringt kein Erfolg. Bei Tv smartas gegen geht das EPG, bei der Tivimarte 3.01 Bezahlten Version bekomme ich das EPG nicht mehr zum laufen??? Wer weiß hilfe?

Back
Top Bottom