TiviMate Premium Problems

Elmo

I have new current model Nvidia Shield Pro 2 iPhones pc windows 10. Been trying pay for premium for a month. When I click on pay it says to setup account with Google I did with payment. After that it says come back and finish. I do and nothing happens. Also I have tried 3 new IPTV services none work always says error that’s with m3u codes or xtreme codes. Tried to delete app install again unplugged and restarted Nvidia nothing works. But if I put in old service xtreme codes works fine. Talked with Google they said something is wrong with app but don’t know?

I have new current model Nvidia Shield Pro 2 iPhones pc windows 10. Been trying pay for premium for a month. When I click on pay it says to setup account with Google I did with payment. After that it says come back and finish. I do and nothing happens. Also I have tried 3 new IPTV services none work always says error that’s with m3u codes or xtreme codes. Tried to delete app install again unplugged and restarted Nvidia nothing works. But if I put in old service xtreme codes works fine. Talked with Google they said something is wrong with app but don’t know?
Do you have the Companion App for TiviMate? If not..download it and try going thru it to set up your account..add or delete devices..ect. Also it may be the version of TiviMate that is giving you issues. You can try another version also.

Do you have the Companion App for TiviMate? If not..download it and try going thru it to set up your account..add or delete devices..ect. Also it may be the version of TiviMate that is giving you issues. You can try another version also.
Can I find that app in Google store I only have 2 iPhones and a pc windows 10. Also I have tried 3 new IPTV services with m3u and xtreme codes none work put them in at 3 times both codes deleted app loaded again. Always get same message incorrect. But I put my original IPTV works every time those xtreme codes.

Can I find that app in Google store I only have 2 iPhones and a pc windows 10. Also I have tried 3 new IPTV services with m3u and xtreme codes none work put them in at 3 times both codes deleted app loaded again. Always get same message incorrect. But I put my original IPTV works every time those xtreme codes.
I’ll DM you

Hi Elmo were you able to get this resolved? Because I see it’s many months later and I am having the same exact issue that you were having.You click done to try and andvance to pay,ent screen and I get blue spinning circle and nothing happens

Back
Top Bottom