Cloud Stream Problems (Fire TV)

ConnerLawson

Hello everyone,

I've recently been having problems streaming from my cloud through Kodi on a Fire TV (2nd gen) and occasionally on my newer Fire 4k Sticks. I use an older WD My Cloud 3 TB and connect to Kodi through NFS. When I try to start a movie or show it crashes and freezes resulting in me going to the main menu to force stop Kodi omegle xender and launch again. It will work at times usually after multiple attempts after force stopping, clearing the cache, and restarting the Fire TV. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to modify the video cache on my decives and or install kodi on the sd card/external storage on each device. Grateful for any help

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I've recently been having problems streaming from my cloud through Kodi on a Fire TV (2nd gen) and occasionally on my newer Fire 4k Sticks. I use an older WD My Cloud 3 TB and connect to Kodi through NFS. When I try to start a movie or show it crashes and freezes resulting in me going to the main menu to force stop Kodi and launch again. It will work at times usually after multiple attempts after force stopping, clearing the cache, and restarting the Fire TV. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to modify the video cache on my decives and or install kodi on the sd card/external storage on each device. Grateful for any help

Hi,

You can try installing Kodi on SD card or external storage. I can help if you can write the developments here.

Best regards.

Hello everyone,

I've recently been having problems streaming from my cloud through Kodi on a Fire TV (2nd gen) and occasionally on my newer Fire 4k Sticks. I use an older WD My Cloud 3 TB and connect to Kodi through NFS. When I try to start a movie or show it crashes and freezes resulting in me going to the main menu to force stop Kodi omegle xender and launch again. It will work at times usually after multiple attempts after force stopping, clearing the cache, and restarting the Fire TV. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to modify the video cache on my decives and or install kodi on the sd card/external storage on each device. Grateful for any help
I got RD a few weeks ago and now i'm wondering why I didn't do it ages ago, 90 days £9. Literally pennies where i'm from. Try RD mate.

Back
Top Bottom