typing playlist into tivimate using fire stick

krc

when I type the m3u or extreme code into the tivimate playlist it wont accept it says error, only will accept the pasted info not the typing

when I type the m3u or extreme code into the tivimate playlist it wont accept it says error, only will accept the pasted info not the typing
I’ll DM you

Hello I am having same issue one one firestick and not updating tv guide on another firestick and help is greatly appreciated

Hello I am having same issue one one firestick and not updating tv guide on another firestick and help is greatly appreciated
I’ll DM you

Tivimate updated to 3.0 and topdog stopped working and there site is down. My playlist is gone and as well as the m3u is blank. Does anyone have the playlist code and the m3u code? Or did they change it again?

Tivimate updated to 3.0 and topdog stopped working and there site is down. My playlist is gone and as well as the m3u is blank. Does anyone have the playlist code and the m3u code? Or did they change it again?
I’ll DM you

I updated to 3.0 thinking it would update tv guide but still show no info is there issues with tivimate or would be the my IPTV provider Pro IPTV

I updated to 3.0 thinking it would update tv guide but still show no info is there issues with tivimate or would be the my IPTV provider Pro IPTV
I’ll DM you

The EPG and M3U URL's are still the same if you mean GameMaster. But to get them to work on TiViMate you must change Xtreme Codes Parameters from TS to HLS and then back again.

Back
Top Bottom