Windows perfect player iptv M3U URL for pdslive

callanish

Probably would prefer this whole post gets deleted by admin, but the lesson here is I had the correct m3u url all along. It's the windows iptv programs that aren't worth a crap. Figured that out when I ran the m3u url using vlc player and all the channels work, so frankly the current state of windows iptv apps are appalling and if I can get android subsystem working again in windows, I'll use that. If I can't I'll just stick with vlc player. Apologies for this Wikipedia sized post, but I ended up being frustrated because I couldn't get things to work, but none of that was on my end, because as I've said, the same m3u url that I entered into all those windows iptv apps didn't work, and the same m3u url works fine in vlc. I'm done for the night. Admin, if you want to delete this post, Id be fine with that. In fact, I'd prefer it. Thanks.

Hi, can someone please DM the format required that I need to enter in perfect player to get this working in windows. I'm used to ott navigator and xciptv in android where you use an http address and then sign in with your user info, but I'm obviously not doing that correctly using perfect player for windows. It's asking for the Playlist url and the epg url and I have no idea where the sign in user ID and password goes within the url address to make it work. Could someone please dm me on what I'm doing wrong here. Feel like a complete idiot, scratching my head trying to make this work.

Also, is there a better iptv for use with windows than perfect player?

Thanks for any help.

P.s I've tried iptvsmarters pro for windows and that has a straightforward sign in, but I'm dealing with a handheld windows gaming device (onexplayer), like a steamdeck but with windows 11 and when you startup the iptv smarters app, half the screen isn't available like it would be on a normal windows 11 laptop, so not easy to run. Trying to see if perfect player will allow me to navigate iptv properly with an 8.4 inch screen.

Also installed android subsystem for windows but the latest win 11 update is preventing me from starting any android app and now I'm forced to find a windows iptv app that works with a device that has a small screen.

Last edited:
Wow. I can see you are frustrated
But take it from me. No one has time to read what you wrote.

Personally speaking. I still want to know what the issue is because I really don't have time to go through all that and I speak on behalf of the moderator's in this forum. They will not go and read all that.

Summarise what the issue please in one line of ten words or less.

I do understand that you are upset. But based on the rules I posted, this post won't help anyone unless you be more clear please :)

Thread 'General Posting Guidelines' General Posting Guidelines

When the settings screen opens, you'll see a list of options, including “general,” “GUI,” “playback,” and “unlock full version.” Click general to open the general settings menu. Now click playlist (url or file path) and enter your M3U url in the box provided.

watch stories

cc generator

Last edited:
Alternatively try this...
I sometimes like to view IPTV on my PC (Windows) If you have a hardcoded app or an app of some sort to view your IPTV installed on your Mobile (basically to watch IPTV on the move) i use my Samsung / Android mobile phone and Use "Dex" open it on your PC and select start now on you Mobile, (has to be installed on both PC and Mobile) after this you can start your IPTV app on the PC (in Dex) and then select the app on the PC to open and play, Maximize your Window to make it full screen and voila!
Your practically streaming from your mobile phone but viewing on your PC.
Good Luck! (y)

Probably would prefer this whole post gets deleted by admin, but the lesson here is I had the correct m3u url all along. It's the windows iptv programs that aren't worth a crap. Figured that out when I ran the m3u url using vlc player and all the channels work, so frankly the current state of windows iptv apps are appalling and if I can get android subsystem working again in windows, I'll use that. If I can't I'll just stick with vlc player. Apologies for this Wikipedia sized post, but I ended up being frustrated because I couldn't get things to work, but none of that was on my end, because as I've said, the same m3u url that I entered into all those windows iptv apps didn't work, and the same m3u url works fine in vlc. I'm done for the night. Admin, if you want to delete this post, Id be fine with that. In fact, I'd prefer it. Thanks.

Hi, can someone please DM the format required that I need to enter in perfect player to get this working in windows. I'm used to ott navigator and xciptv in android where you use an http address and then sign in with your user info, but I'm obviously not doing that correctly using perfect player for windows. It's asking for the Playlist url and the epg url and I have no idea where the sign in user ID and password goes within the url address to make it work. Could someone please dm me on what I'm doing wrong here. Feel like a complete idiot, scratching my head trying to make this work.

Also, is there a better iptv for use with windows than perfect player?

Thanks for any help.

P.s I've tried iptvsmarters pro for windows and that has a straightforward sign in, but I'm dealing with a handheld windows gaming device (onexplayer), like a steamdeck but with windows 11 and when you startup the iptv smarters app, half the screen isn't available like it would be on a normal windows 11 laptop, so not easy to run. Trying to see if perfect player will allow me to navigate iptv properly with an 8.4 inch screen.

Also installed android subsystem for windows but the latest win 11 update is preventing me from starting any android app and now I'm forced to find a windows iptv app that works with a device that has a small screen.
I'd recommend installing Kodi.

You may need to try additional software altogether, such as VLC Media Player, IP-TV Player, MyIPTV Player, OTT Player.

Back
Top Bottom