whats happening over there?? Down again....

Superbooj

its been over 2 weeks since I've been able to watch any college football, NFL, and now movies/series. Just constant timeouts or errors. multiple devices, os's, ip's, and providers. Are you upgrading something? What has changed over there? The uptime has noticably tanked in the last month, to the point of being unusable.

I've been a customer for over a year, and I'm not looking for 5x9's, but this is getting out of hand.

I'm sorry to hear that
could you give us example channels please.
based on what you said. I assume you might have been blocked by your isp. So I want to ask. Which VPN are you using please

dont believe so. Ive tried on 2 different isp's and houses, and even tried running off my cell data. All have the same problem.

Just tried to watch loki, no luck. Equalizer3, playback error. Live sports of any kind, black screen and timeout. Tivimate, your app, smarters. Native player, VLC. \

Just not having any luck with the service anymore. Haven't yet tried a vpn since it didnt work on other isp's either, but I guess I can...

Hi there.
Sorry to hear that: (

Not sure what the issue exactly form your side?
I just completed watching Loki to be honest and all ok.
Also watching live TV and all ok.
Also watching some older TV shows and was ok too.

I reported your issue to our team and they tell me there is no detectable issues.

Let's do some basic troubleshooting
Start with tell me,
How are you connected
WiFi or Lan?
If WiFi are you using 5g
If ethernet Lan is it cat 6 cable?
What device are you using to connect?
Are you using VPN and which one?

I know these are annoying questions but , standard troubleshooting, will help us determine what the issue is ?

Back
Top Bottom