Updating to 4.7.0

mainexplorer

I have not been able to install the last two updates.. Each time I select to update it, I hit the install button at the bottom right corner and then the next screen says APP NOT INSTALLED.. The app is installed as I am watching TV on the app.

See attached

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230409_231503.jpg
    20230409_231503.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230409_231445.jpg
    20230409_231445.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Ok this tivimate that you are trying to install. Has detected an already version installed. Hence why it is not updating

Can you try uninstall any older version or other versions and try installing again

Ok this tivimate that you are trying to install. Has detected an already version installed. Hence why it is not updating

Can you try uninstall any older version or other versions and try installing again
I thought the update should overwrite the previous installed version with the new one. I've never had to uninstall an app to update it.

I thought the update should overwrite the previous installed version with the new one. I've never had to uninstall an app to update it.
You're correct it should in a perfect world but sometimes things just don't go right. As it's just not happening for you, I would suggest doing a backup of your current installation, uninstall it and replace with a new file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yc3yvh9cuy0udly/tivimate-4703.apk/file - or use quick code in Downloader: 366972 and get the updated file that way. Restore from your backup. You should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom