Trying help US Vets watch good TV

FRC

My name is FRC, I’m a veteran from the Vietnam era. The reason I got in the IPTV business was to help my veteran brothers watch good TV at a reasonable price. Most of them were living in group homes and watching TV through the old antenna system because they were on a fixed income.

About two years ago we bought ten Superboxes and thought we had hit a goldmine of a deal. Little did we know we had purchased a real problem. The good channels and the NFL games would freeze and PPV fights would never come on. After about three months of that I refunded the money on two units and stopped selling Superboxes.

The other day I went to a beer bar and they had the NFL game playing. On the menu was the name of a private internet company. So I ask the owner how did the cable system work, and they said were paying $20 dollars a month and they get all the sports games, movies and fights.

I got the name of the IPTV supplier and when by his store and ask him to show me his system. He told me once he gets the IPTV unit he programs the live TV channels, movie stations, sports channels and the VOD platform into the box. After that he puts in his management program from a company named XUI, he said that the program manages the boxes to the point where he can turn the boxes off and on if they miss their payment.

I’m 78 years old I’m just trying to help my boys (veterans) to get TV at a reasonable price ($15 per month). Could someone give me a hand at setting things up?

My name is FRC, I’m a veteran from the Vietnam era. The reason I got in the IPTV business was to help my veteran brothers watch good TV at a reasonable price. Most of them were living in group homes and watching TV through the old antenna system because they were on a fixed income.

About two years ago we bought ten Superboxes and thought we had hit a goldmine of a deal. Little did we know we had purchased a real problem. The good channels and the NFL games would freeze and PPV fights would never come on. After about three months of that I refunded the money on two units and stopped selling Superboxes.

The other day I went to a beer bar and they had the NFL game playing. On the menu was the name of a private internet company. So I ask the owner how did the cable system work, and they said were paying $20 dollars a month and they get all the sports games, movies and fights.

I got the name of the IPTV supplier and when by his store and ask him to show me his system. He told me once he gets the IPTV unit he programs the live TV channels, movie stations, sports channels and the VOD platform into the box. After that he puts in his management program from a company named XUI, he said that the program manages the boxes to the point where he can turn the boxes off and on if they miss their payment.

I’m 78 years old I’m just trying to help my boys (veterans) to get TV at a reasonable price ($15 per month). Could someone give me a hand at setting things up?
I'm a vet as well. DM me when you get a chance. I can give you some ideas

Back
Top Bottom