Trouble with unlocking premium

Robertnr1

Hi,
I registered twice in the tivimate app and paid 26,99 twice to become premium user, but it doesn’t work. After payment I was redirected to a payments.google-site, but I didn’t receive a confirmation in my e-mailaccounts and the premium content is also not unlocked.

What can I do to unlock premium-account and how can I get a refund of 1 x 26,99?

Do you mean you registered with 2 different email addresses?

Yes. I first registered with a non g-mail account and thought that it didn’t work because of that. But when it also didn’t work with my g-mail account, I knew it wasn’t that. I also can’t find the payments in my Google account.

Yes. I first registered with a non g-mail account and thought that it didn’t work because of that. But when it also didn’t work with my g-mail account, I knew it wasn’t that. I also can’t find the payments in my Google account.
You didn't mention if you have checked your credit card account to verify that you indeed got charged. By Google account I assume you mean Google Play

Your best bet is to email the developer with proof of payment. His email is in the tivimate listing on Google play

I have bought a tivimate subscription for my 2 Android tv box at google play store and later on i tried to use my other 2 subs of 5 on my 2 fire devices and it works sometimes and other times it locks me up the premium and i sometimes have to reboot fire devices to get access to fire sticks tivimate all functions,i tried to get help from the developer but nothing happens ,i tell you Tivimate is the worse supported app there is they only care about the money.I also subbed to Smartters Pro and none of this shit happens.I tried to get a refund from Tivimate to start fresh and developer says they issue a refund but google play wont accepts refunds for old subs, does this make any sense ?.Nobody can help me, it's a shame, probably they want me to make another sub for fire sticks,does this make any sense ?.
"and other times it locks me up the premium and i sometimes have to reboot fire devices to get access to fire sticks tivimate all functions"
I can't understand what any of this is trying to say.

I understand English but this isn't it ", with premium all the time i need it on the fire devices, most times i have to log in with my credentials but it doesn't let me unlock it most the times "
To reinstall it you just uninstall it and re-download from playstore using the correct credentials.

This is for sure the weirdest thing I've ever heard. To manage devices the tivimate companion app is effective for Amazon devices and any device that doesn't have Google play. Are the Amazon devices ancient?
Your the first I've heard of that needs to sign in every time. How much space do you have free on these amazon devices?

Last edited:
I'm thinking we re getting close to the problem. There are plenty of counterfeits, no one is ever going to tell you not to install tivimate on fire devices. All legit copies of tivimate come from the playstore or from the developers own drop site.
Do you have tivimate companion app installled?

Thanks mate ; how do you know? since you can't install from google play store , or from file ,i have to use Downloader and Troypoint.com ,or iptvwire.com/tivi ,i install on all my android tv devices from plays store through my pc my google account or from file,Do You have another way to download Tivimate Companion and what other link besides Troypoint.com,or iptvwire.com/tivi that i can use on the Fire device Downloader?

Also I don't know if My installed Tivimate is Companion or any other the only info on it, is Tivimate version 4.3 .0 that kept updating auto.
Tivimate Companion is a seperate app for android only. It allows users to delete the other devices you have tivimate installed on and to unlock Tivimate Premium on devices that don't have google play.

Thanks mate ; how do you know? since you can't install from google play store , or from file ,i have to use Downloader and Troypoint.com ,or iptvwire.com/tivi ,i install on all my android tv devices from plays store through my pc my google account or from file,Do You have another way to download Tivimate Companion and what other link besides Troypoint.com,or iptvwire.com/tivi that i can use on the Fire device Downloader?

Also I don't know if My installed Tivimate is Companion or any other the only info on it, is Tivimate version 4.3 .0 that kept updating auto.
For Downloader you can use code 522324 to download tivimate
Or download direct from the developer at
https://www.mediafire.com/file/em2qxnv1iogrfx4/tivimate_4302.apk/file
For Companion app which is a separate app i got mine at app store for Amazon.

It's not 'my' media fire account lol its the dowjnload site of the developer of tivimate I don't know who or what tivimates is but there is a counterfeit called 'tivimates ' out there.

I wonder if they are counterfeit ,how come it lets users to log in with their payed premium subscriptions credentials ?I think Tivimate developer has it all wrong, and they can't control people.
hey I can only give you the legit places to get these things and i wish you well. The difficulties your having with tivimate are pretty much unheard of and probably due to corruption of a file or something, it could even be lack of memory which is why I asked how much space there is on your amazon devices as they are notoriously short in that area.

Hi,
I registered twice in the tivimate app and paid 26,99 twice to become premium user, but it doesn’t work. After payment I was redirected to a payments.google-site, but I didn’t receive a confirmation in my e-mailaccounts and the premium content is also not unlocked.

What can I do to unlock premium-account and how can I get a refund of 1 x 26,99?

Back