Tivimate

Jehuti

Just purchased and I've been unable to watch anything but error code

Attachments

• 16114532768853104374648641443249.jpg
    16114532768853104374648641443249.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
I am running TIVIMATE with Torrentday... I cannot watch anything without buffering terribly, VLC on the very same channels work flawlessly! Are there some tuning suggestions to make TIVIMATE work???? Very frustrating

I am running TIVIMATE with Torrentday... I cannot watch anything without buffering terribly, VLC on the very same channels work flawlessly! Are there some tuning suggestions to make TIVIMATE work???? Very frustrating
Good morning forum buddies! I also am beginning to have problems with buffering on my Tivi Mate app. Go to settings and check your buffer size, Video decoder(try Hardware), restart your device and router separately and see if that helps. Lastly make sure you have the newest version 3.8.0. Good luck because Tivi Mate is becoming a hassle sometimes but hang in there.

Hi, I am using Google Android TV Chromecast and Google TV on a SONY TV. Does anyone know how to make the fast forward work in TiViMate when watching movies?? It works in VLC but I cannot find anything in the TiViMate app to do this. Thx

Back
Top Bottom