Tivimate recording bugs versus other IPTV software

Gaz-57

Hello, firstly let me wish all on the forum a safe and happy up-coming Christmas and New Year holiday season.
My query .. I am having regular Tivimate errors when recording (mainly the "parser" error), however, when using my other IPTV software (IPTV Extreme Pro) I don't get these crash errors on recording.
I much prefer Tivimate as an interface but I keep losing the recordings I set up due to errors and operating failure .

Any ideas\suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

I'm using new BuzzTV X5. I really like the box and the included player works well and records well on internal memory. The Tivimate almost always fails. I like the program but the remote doesn't work perfectly, even setting buttons. Hopefully an update will fix a few things

Mine is a paid legal version and still has issues recording. Great program but a few issues.

I will be a straight shooter, Tivimate has some bugs when it comes to recording, but if your using a pirated version of Tivimate your recording will almost never work. Are you using a legit paid version of the app ?
I am using the paid Premium version.

Back
Top Bottom