tivimate not showing movie data...help pls

zano713

i wrote my own m3u list for my videos and i cant seem to get the meta data(videos info-cast-year-rating-ect) to show up any way you can help would be great

this is the format i used

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="",

Hi this is Jiean from Lava TV services feel free to visit us on our website to get a free trial for Lava TV and to check out our latest offers.
Lava TV offers you great deal $ 14.99 US for 3 connections😀
Please send us a direct message if you are interested so we can assist you. Thank you🙂

Try our new Thanos TV 💎Diamond Special💎 You get 1 connection of OTT and 3 connections of Lava TV for $25 US for 1 month. Good for up to 4 TV’s! 😀
i wrote my own m3u list for my videos and i cant seem to get the meta data(videos info-cast-year-rating-ect) to show up any way you can help would be great

this is the format i used

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="",
Hi this is Jiean from Lava TV services feel free to visit us on our website to get a free trial for Lava TV and to check out our latest offers.
Lava TV offers you great deal $ 14.99 US for 3 connections😀
Please send us a direct message if you are interested so we can assist you. Thank you🙂

Try our new Thanos TV 💎Diamond Special💎 You get 1 connection of OTT and 3 connections of Lava TV for $25 US for 1 month. Good for up to 4 TV’s! 😀

Back
Top Bottom